Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread
    Lamborghini prepping for the dynamic presentation of the Huracan Spyder in Miami!

Miami takeover has begun!

I placed an order for mine two weeks ago. 2017 model delivery mid June. Grigio Adamas with red/black interior

Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-photo-2016-01-21-3-08-41-pm-jpgLamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-photo-2016-01-21-3-08-51-pm-jpg

Waiting on better configurator pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    I placed an order for mine two weeks ago. 2017 model delivery mid June. Grigio Adamas with red/black interior

Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-photo-2016-01-21-3-08-41-pm-jpgLamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-photo-2016-01-21-3-08-51-pm-jpg

Waiting on better configurator pics.
    Congrats! I only see that color on a sample, its only available starting with the Spyder?
    Ask your dealer to send you the render files via emailLamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread

It's an Ad Personam color. I believe it was an option on the Pirelli edition Aventador, was going to go with the satin white but decided to go with the silver instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    It's an Ad Personam color. I believe it was an option on the Pirelli edition Aventador, was going to go with the satin white but decided to go with the silver instead.
    Now it makes sense. Looking forward to see how it will look like in reality. Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Congrats! Your dealer did not provide you configurator pics of your build?
    Pictures of my build. Just found out they have a travel package ($600). Adds a cup holder that retracts out of the passenger
    Attached Images Attached Images Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-spyder_1-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-spyder_4-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-spyder_3-jpg Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Picture Thread-spyder_2-jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Miami takeover has begun!

Are they still there?

Quote Originally Posted by Exotic Car Life View Post
    Are they still there?
    Yep.

Giallo Horus Lamborghini Huracan Spyder