Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Huracan Sound System

Huracan Sound System
    Hello all, my name is Ben and I currently own a 458 Spider but I'm looking at upgrading to the Huracan. I've been impressed by almost all aspects of the Huracan and see it as a step up from the Ferrari both in terms of looks and performance. The question I have for Huracan owners is how good is the sound system? The reason I'm asking is because I know the system in the Aventador is pretty bad, so is one in the Huracan any better? How does it compare to the JBL system in the Ferrari and do you recommend going aftermarket?

Another question I have is ground clearance. My 458 doesn't have a lift system and so far I've not had any issues with scraping. Do you guys recommend getting a lifter with the Huracan?

Thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate it.
    Ben.

Huracan Sound System

Welcome Ben, first of all thank you for joining our forum and for choosing a Huracan as your next car. I appreciate that you want a good old NA V10 over the turbo engine of the 488.
    The stock sound system in the Huracan is decent, you cannot complain really. Most of the times you hear the V10 anyways.
    However if you want a premium sound you can order the Sensonum 390W 10 channel audio system available on 2016 cars. Please read more details about it in the first post of this thread - Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates
    As for lift i would recommend to get it. If you did not had problems with the 458 in the region that you live its likely that you won't have problems with a Huracan without lift either. However you also need to consider that the lift is a major resale plus, so IMHO is a must!
    I hope i could answer to some of your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the warm welcome and information Hurricane. I have always wanted to own a Lamborghini, and the Huracan seems to be the best Lamborghini to date. The thing that was stopping me from looking into the Gallardo and Aventador was the e-gear and the stiff ride, both of which have thankfully been resolved with the Huracan's dual-clutch transmission and adaptive suspension. It's also good to hear that Lamborghini has improved the factory sound system with the Huracan. I tend to drive my exotics quite often, so comfort and a good sound system are important to me. I'm still debating on whether I need a nose lift as I believe the Huracan is a little lower than the 458. Thanks again for your response, it's much appreciated! Cheers, Ben.

Get the lift for sure. As for the sound system, unless you are parked somewhere waiting for your ride to arrive, who cares?
    But to answer your question, when in park gear, the sound is very good.

Welcome btw

Quote Originally Posted by jbn View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome and information Hurricane. I have always wanted to own a Lamborghini, and the Huracan seems to be the best Lamborghini to date. The thing that was stopping me from looking into the Gallardo and Aventador was the e-gear and the stiff ride, both of which have thankfully been resolved with the Huracan's dual-clutch transmission and adaptive suspension. It's also good to hear that Lamborghini has improved the factory sound system with the Huracan. I tend to drive my exotics quite often, so comfort and a good sound system are important to me. I'm still debating on whether I need a nose lift as I believe the Huracan is a little lower than the 458. Thanks again for your response, it's much appreciated! Cheers, Ben.
    You're welcome! As i said having a lift saves you from any scratch and most of all it's a huge resale plus, i personally think that this system should come as standard on cars that are so low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will be very happy with the Huracan.As for the lift,get it,you will need it and I use mine all the time. I have a 991/911 Turbo S also with the fancy sound system,starts with a B,the stock Huracan system is just as good and it gets better reception the the P System.However,the H is so much fun/sounds so good,music is secondary.

Does anyone on here have the upgraded Sensonum audio system in their H? How does it compare to the stock system?

The dealer told me the Sensonum is basically a B&O audio system similar to the audio system you find in Audis.

I'm always puzzled by audio quality threads.
    How much time does anybody spend inside of an H with the engine turned off?
    Silly thread.

I guess some people do like having all the toys. It's like the heated seats option, I personally don't think it's a "must" option in a supercar but others do. Same with a premium audio system. Reason I was asking is my dealer is claiming it's a good option for resale, just wonder how good this audio system really is because it's a $4000 option.

Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    I guess some people do like having all the toys. It's like the heated seats option, I personally don't think it's a "must" option in a supercar but others do. Same with a premium audio system. Reason I was asking is my dealer is claiming it's a good option for resale, just wonder how good this audio system really is because it's a $4000 option.
    $4k. option? C'mon, make your wife happy and take her for a nice weekend retreat instead. Report back