Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Huracan Sound System
    Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    I guess some people do like having all the toys. It's like the heated seats option, I personally don't think it's a "must" option in a supercar but others do. Same with a premium audio system. Reason I was asking is my dealer is claiming it's a good option for resale, just wonder how good this audio system really is because it's a $4000 option.
    $4000 is too much money, if you only get a similar aftermarket In-dash stereo system with great sound quality such as the seicane In-dash stereo for Lamborghini,the price will be reduced a lot.

No way to integrate any other speakers or an aftermarket stereo in the H. I've got the Sensonum with Surrounds and extra (small) woofer in my Spyder and like it a lot. The surround system enhances the sound experience even with low settings. When you increase the level the sound becomes somewhat unnatural. I drove a 580-2 without all the features (low budget car) and it sounded good too. But the additional speakers from the Sensunum from behind fill in really good and the woofer adds some kickbass.

I'm happy to have great sound in the car when driving in Strada on the highway with cruise control set to 120km/h. Due to the retractable top fold over the engine bay it dampens the engine sound. Even when the top is up the engine sound is much less in the cabin compared to the coupé. This is why the Spyder feels a little softer overall compared to the closed versions. Driving around and having the ability turn up the volume for having sound with best quality is great, I'd choose it again.

BTW: The Sat-Nav guiding voice is the worst, horrible quality I ever heard

Nough said about lifting, get it and select magnetic ride as well (there is a discount if you select both ...)
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

My huracan is coming next week, Pretty hyped!!! But listening to great music and driving is my peace of mind between work and before my wife starts yelling at me to get things done lolll So sound system is very important!!! Hopefully in the quiet setting I can listen to my music!!!!

Definitely yes The Sensonum provides great sound and the surround setting is able to create a large room feeling. I just wish to have some more and deeper bass but there is just not much power comming from the little subwoofer
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Yup, Sensonum is a must imo. I got it with my Huracan and have to say it was worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    Yup, Sensonum is a must imo. I got it with my Huracan and have to say it was worth the money.
    Of course it is. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Of course it is. :rolleyes
    I paid $2k for the upgraded sound because some of my options got thrown into the "techno package" so in my case it was worth it.

Guys I do like to listen to music and drive! Its my meditation! lolll Everyone tells me "Who cares!!" but to me thats the ultimate driving experience, where you can listen to good quality sound when you are not going into sports mode all the time.
    Ps Im looking to upgrade to the Huracan performante spyder from the 610. Ill see if there is a thread on the performante!
    talk to you guys soon!

I’ve experienced Sensonum and I don’t think it’s worth it. The stock sound system is surprisingly good. It offers no surround feel but with Sensonum that feel is actually rather minimal. I had a similar system in my R8 and it too was limited at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 coupe
    2018 Range Rover Sport SVR
    2019 Mercedes AMG C 43 sedan

I only ave the base audio system in my 2016 but it's enough to make the rear view and sideview mirrors bounce A lift is a must!