Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Huracan Sound System
    I have also wondered the same thing and would like to upgrade it after the fact.

Does anyone know or have any experience with upgrading the basic stock system after you have already bought the car?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    $4k. option? C'mon, make your wife happy and take her for a nice weekend retreat instead. Report back
    I did it, so what.
    Nothing like cruising with the top down with the option of listening to the sound of the engine or tunes over the speakers.
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Quote Originally Posted by FC Corp View Post
    I did it, so what.
    Nothing like cruising with the top down with the option of listening to the sound of the engine or tunes over the speakers.
    What??? What the heck are you talking about!
    Drive one first, then give me your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    What??? What the heck are you talking about!
    Drive one first, then give me your feedback.
    Yeah, I guess driving my palty G Spyder going on three years now, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Quote Originally Posted by lp580 View Post
    I guess some people do like having all the toys. It's like the heated seats option, I personally don't think it's a "must" option in a supercar but others do. Same with a premium audio system. Reason I was asking is my dealer is claiming it's a good option for resale, just wonder how good this audio system really is because it's a $4000 option.
    Rite! When I seen mine had HEATED seats I was like WTF who would need this? What we need is COOLED seats for the summer rides not heated what the heck lol
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by jbn View Post
    Hello all, my name is Ben and I currently own a 458 Spider but I'm looking at upgrading to the Huracan. I've been impressed by almost all aspects of the Huracan and see it as a step up from the Ferrari both in terms of looks and performance. The question I have for Huracan owners is how good is the sound system? The reason I'm asking is because I know the system in the Aventador is pretty bad, so is one in the Huracan any better? How does it compare to the JBL system in the Ferrari and do you recommend going aftermarket?

Another question I have is ground clearance. My 458 doesn't have a lift system and so far I've not had any issues with scraping. Do you guys recommend getting a lifter with the Huracan?

Thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate it.
    Ben.

Okay so I am a music producer for my career / living & I can tell you the sound system is not to bad. I listen to my mixes & such in the car sometimes & bang some EDM & such & it sounds nice. Just turn the bass ALL THE WAY up almost & the treble up a little to to give it a boost.

As for the nose lift IT IS A MUUUUSSSSTTTT HAVE!! Do not think about getting it with no lift. I scrape mine all the time even when lifted up & being careful at times. Also GET SCRAPE GUARDS to put under that is a MUST. All it takes is one scrape & it's a hefty bill to get a re paint. The H sits VERY low & no one really will buy a used one with out the lift & also parking sensors & back up camera all are MUST haves!!

I bought mine used 300 miles..I was looking at another one before it & was just about to close the deal when I realized it had no parking sensors & camera so I told them never mind it does not have those options which are must haves of course. Then found another one & it did not have the lift so I backed out as well. Trust us!!!

LIFT
    BackUp Camera
    Parking Sensors
    Scrape guards

100000000% must have
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Rite! When I seen mine had HEATED seats I was like WTF who would need this? What we need is COOLED seats for the summer rides not heated what the heck lol
    THIS THIS THIS!

Man, that would be great, especially in the Spyder, driving around, top down in this hot Texas summer heat!

2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Lift is a must, no exceptions.

I had Montrose build me a trailer based on my new H Spyder specs, currently hauling my G Spyder in it. Had the ramps extended to 12' and with the lift, I can zip in and out with no problem at all. Just another reason why the lift is a must.
    Huracan Sound System-20160321_084538-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4164-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4149-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4150-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4142-jpg

2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Lift is a must, no exceptions.

I had Montrose build me a trailer based on my new H Spyder specs, currently hauling my G Spyder in it. Had the ramps extended to 12' and with the lift, I can zip in and out with no problem at all. Just another reason why the lift is a must.
    Huracan Sound System-20160321_084538-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4164-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4149-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4150-jpgHuracan Sound System-img_4142-jpg
    Thats badass, congrats! Cannot wait how you will haul the H spyder in it!

THIS THIS THIS!

Man, that would be great, especially in the Spyder, driving around, top down in this hot Texas summer heat!
    Ditto! The reason for which our Lambo also has Alcantara is that no ventiled seats are offered on regular leather. I do not care about heated seats because the car is not driven most of the winter plus during winter you wear a jacket anyways so you do not feel the cold.