Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    2016 2WD Huracan Introduced
    Poor Mans Huracan...This is a step backwards for the car.Just save more $$$$ and get the real deal...

If anything,they should have not detuned the HP,that is just marketing BS.... But,that can be fixed (And More)with a aftermarket tune easy enough.I also do not like the front end,those outlets with no protection are a issue and rock do damage without the mesh.I know,my Turbo S is the same,open like that and I have had damage ...

This car was designed to compete with the 570S and Porsche Turbo. If i were in the market for those cars i would get this H in a heartbeat. So as marketing decision i fully understand their strategy.

Yes, its 50k cheaper than the LP610, for this reason i think it will also take a lot of sales from the R8. For the same price i would get an Lambo over an Audi even if thats AWD.
    What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    This car was designed to compete with the 570S and Porsche Turbo. If i were in the market for those cars i would get this H in a heartbeat. So as marketing decision i fully understand their strategy.

Yes, its 50k cheaper than the LP610, for this reason i think it will also take a lot of sales from the R8. For the same price i would get an Lambo over an Audi even if thats AWD.
    What do you think?

I personally am picking up a new R8 V10-plus. It is much more subdued in style so I can drive it to work and around town with less attention. For that reason alone I would choose the R8 over the 580-2. I will do some track work with the R8 but I also have a Scuderia and have an Aventador SV Roadster coming in October 2016. Just my thoughts on why I chose the R8 V10-plus over the 580-2.

Quote Originally Posted by williambnj View Post
    I personally am picking up a new R8 V10-plus. It is much more subdued in style so I can drive it to work and around town with less attention. For that reason alone I would choose the R8 over the 580-2. I will do some track work with the R8 but I also have a Scuderia and have an Aventador SV Roadster coming in October 2016. Just my thoughts on why I chose the R8 V10-plus over the 580-2.
    In your situation it may make sense considering you want to use it as DD and you have an Aventador coming.

Quote Originally Posted by williambnj View Post
    Looking for subtlety, being understated, R8 plus is a good choice. Lambo was born to impressive. In your case, R8 plus or even the V10 is a good choice .