Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Huracan Standard Electric Seats - Uncomfortable...
    Im selling my carbon Technocraft seats -JS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

I find the seats quite comfortable and I ain't that young. Are you sure we are all talking about the same seats?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's

Make your back stronger.

Interesting story...maybe: Me and my wife always sleep on a very stiff mattress, we love it because it feels good and we wake up very refreshed. We do that for decades now. Whenever we are in the US at a hotel, the bed is often way too soft, sometimes I completely sink in it and wake up with a back ache.

Why I'm telling you this? Well...

Last year, I ordered a new E63 S AMG with AMG Performance seats, their "racing shells". Drivers often complain that they aren't comfortable enough. I love them, my wife loves them too, we always get out of the car and our back never hurts. My wife ordered a C63 S Cabriolet for her, this time with comfort (standard) seats because she was afraid that the AMG Performance seats could be a little bit uncomfortable in a cabriolet. So far, so good. The car arrived a couple of weeks ago and now we both, my wife and me, regret that she ordered the comfort seats. Whenever we drive with the C63 S Cab more than half an hour or so, our back hurts.

I have a Performante Coupe on order, the production is planned for April 2019, one of the last. I ordered the car with comfort seats because any single person who ever drove in a Performante with standard seats, told me to switch to the comfort seats because the standard bucket seats are too stiff and not comfortable at all. Today I tried to change my order (color and other options) and I decided to switch from the comfort seats to the standard seats (bucket seats). I know, I know...everyone says they aren't comfortable but there are people, like me, who prefer a firm and stiff seating/backrest, not something soft and comfy. My body is used to a firm mattress and I have the best sleep anyone can have in this bed (I am 53 years old).

So maybe we should look at this whole "comfort" thing from a different perspective: Maybe comfortable doesn't always mean comfortable? Some people may prefer a firm backrest, others a more soft and comfortable one. I suggest that anyone who wants to make sure he gets the right seat for his car, takes a thorough test-drive in these seats first. Just a thought...

Well, first, the comfort seats for one are standard. The option is the carbon bucket seats which cost more and weigh less. So, to help put this in perspective, this is a sports car and to boot, the ultimate version of the Huracan at the moment that is truly track focused. If you want that full experience, then the bucket seats is where its at but again, its not for everyone. Apparently the new Huracan Evo, the carbon bucket seats are a little lower and now articulate.

For me, the carbon seats are the way to do. I've had them on the Huracan Spyder and the Performante and would not have it any other way! Congrats on the coupe. Looking forward to see the spec when it gets in.

Thank you, Doc. Yes, I agree...a car like the Performante deserves the sportiest setup, no doubt. Today I am going to be at my dealer, trying the bucket seats again to make sure I made the right choice. I got so many warnings about them over the last couple of days that I need to make sure I am doing the right thing.
    My order change hasn't been confirmed by Lamborghini yet, so let's hope it is going to work for me. It is a little bit late though since my car is planned for an April production.
    We'll see...