Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blind spot

Blind spot

Blind spot
    I drove my Huracan yesterday on the highway, and almost hit a car at my right side blind spot. Anyone has the same issue? How you guys deal with it?

Got ta be very careful changing lanes and backing with the Huracan.I speed up, if I can when changing lanes so I know no one is their..I want to tint the windows, as I do in all my other vehicles in the Huracan,no way,to hard to see out of as it is.

The BU camera is low quality also,also have to be very careful backing..I hope they do a update on the camera or software.Their is NO excuse for such a expensive car not to have a HD picture with the backup camera...

Other than that,the Huracan is outstanding in every way...

Yes, u r right about the BU camera.Lambo doesn't care about what is behind. lol. Thx man.

I have a problem on the driver's side. Cant get the mirror out far enough. Right side is ok for me. Make sure your mirror is adjusted out far enough so you can barely see the rear wheel flare on the car. That will eliminate the blind spot on the passenger side.

Kevin

It would be nice if they a 'Blind Spot' monitoring system in the side mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by henrryyoung View Post
    I drove my Huracan yesterday on the highway, and almost hit a car at my right side blind spot. Anyone has the same issue? How you guys deal with it?

Buy a 2 inch round blind spot mirror in Auto Zone or Pep Boys. Affix it to the upper right side on the passenger side mirror. Good for an inexpensive quick fix.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by breakskeet View Post
    I have a problem on the driver's side. Cant get the mirror out far enough. Right side is ok for me. Make sure your mirror is adjusted out far enough so you can barely see the rear wheel flare on the car. That will eliminate the blind spot on the passenger side.

Kevin
    That's a good one

yeah, I wish

probly the best way so far

Right from the brake pedal there is a smaller pedal, press it for 5 seconds before changing the lane and you should be safe haha
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan