Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blind spot

Blind spot
    I'm currently talking with a company that does aspheric mirrors - I'm trying to figure out how much it would cost to fabricate aspheric mirrors shaped to fit the Huracan. They would attach as an overlay, exactly covering the current mirrors.

That would be very interesting

Im not sure what your other cars are but for me the Huracan has GREAT visibility. That second window on the sides (behind the door) provides a wealth of vision.

Do normal cars know about blind spots on the Huracan. Because now that I driven one, if I was side by side by side a Huracan, I would def acknowledge their blind spot and do the best I can to be sure they see me.

If I wanna change lanes, people will still deny me entrance. And it's even harder b/c since there's a huge blindspot, I have to take extra time to look thus giving the other car the advantage to cut me off.

And the worst is when cars at the front of a green light won't move over to let me take on the empty stretch of road ahead. Some people may stop to acknowledge the car, but I feel some people envy the car and feel empowered if they can deny a super car from passing by.

Soooooo is the blind spot the same in the standard Louver setup vs the glass?