Novitec Huracan Lowering Springs in stock - Ready for install or shipment...

Novitec Huracan Lowering Springs in stock - Ready for install or shipment...
    We have Novitec Huracan lowering spring kits in stock for installation or immediate shipment.

After spending sometime in Project Stealth, my personal experience with the product has been great.

Ride quality is considerably improved over stock and the springs are matched very well to damper rates.

Additionally with the threaded body coil over conversion you have the ability to do a proper set up corner balance and alignment on the vehicle.

We found that this improved the handling considerably with our Project Stealth car.

Chassis set up on these cars is crucial not to compromise the handling of the car.

Project Stealth is fitted with the spring kit:

DSC_9639 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

IMG_2441 by GMG Racing, on Flickr

For more info please email me directly

Fabryce@gmgracing.com
    Last edited by GMG; 04-21-2015 at 12:52 AM.

Hi, I was wondering if the threaded body coil over conversion can be fitted onto the original coil springs. I assume it would as they would be the same size. The reason I ask is that I have just been delivered my LP580 and it is too high. It seem the 580 has a different suspension setup to cater to the "giroscope" contraption that attempts to keep the car level. I just want it a touch lower but would like to leave the original springs & shocks. Noone appears to have setup a lowered coil solution for the 580. I suppose in time it will be developed. Can you sell those parts (Threaded body coil over conversion) separately. Thankyou. I have also sent a private email to Fabryce@gmg racing.com