GMG Huracan Project Stealth with ADV1- Novitec- Pirelli - Vorsteiner and MORE!!

GMG Huracan Project Stealth with ADV1- Novitec- Pirelli - Vorsteiner and MORE!!
    One of our long time customers recently purchased a Huracan and wanted to build something special, something unique.

He came to us and said... "I want a stealth fighter for the street".

Working with our partners from ADV1, Novitec and Vorsteiner we came up with our expression of what the new Lambo could be.

Upgrades include:

ADV1 wheels in 20" front and 21" rear with a custom finish.

Long time partner Novitec supplied the first set of springs in the USA for the Huruacan and we are pleased to say that the springs worked perfectly and offer a much improved ride over the factory set up in addition to giving the car a much needed aggressive stance.

We wanted a wing for the car but nothing that was to boy racer... The Vorsteiner wing with swan mounts compliments the angular lines of the Huracan very well and is a quality piece you would expect to find on a car of this caliber.

PFS was contacted to work there magic on the solar reflective window film for all the glass including the windshield.. They also handled the wrap on the stealth.

Pirelli supplied the sticky rolling rubber which compliments the chassis and the cars handling charectoristics.

Lastly we felt the exhaust was a bit lacking from the factory.

Our customer wanted a few things.
    1. It was to sound like no other system on the market.
    2. It was to be built to highest standard using the finest materials and workmanship.
    3. It had to save weight
    4.It had to produce a gain in performance across the entire rev range.

The end result is one that we are very proud of. The GMG Sport Exhaust for the Lamborghini Huracan delivers a sound which you would expect to hear from a car at LeMans when at full throttle, yet comfortable when cruising on the roadway in all 3 performance modes.

It also saves weight and improves engine performance throughout the entire rev range.

Here are a few pictures of the car from a recent shoot - full video with sound is coming soon so stay tuned.
    In the meantime... Enjoy!

DSC_9505 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

DSC_9625 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

DSC_9639 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

DSC_9630 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

DSC_9593 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

DSC_9710 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

DSC_9699 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

DSC_9588 copy by GMG Racing, on Flickr

Here is a picture of our GMG Huracan system.

16089221303_5c83827be2_o by GMG Racing, on Flickr

16086836864_fb387f8a6b_o by GMG Racing, on Flickr

If you have any questions on our products and or service please feel free to email me directly:

Fabryce@gmgracing.com

If you find yourself in the area and would like to tour our 30,000 sqft facility please feel free to stop by at anytime.

Fabryce Kutyba
    GMG
    www.gmgracing.com
    714-432-1582
    Last edited by GMG; 04-06-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Cannot wait to hear your exhaust system! I have one question: The Huracan is wrapped?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Cannot wait to hear your exhaust system! I have one question: The Huracan is wrapped?

Hi Klaus, Video coming soon.

Yes the Huracan is wrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG View Post
    Hi Klaus, Video coming soon.

Yes the Huracan is wrapped.
    Fabryce, we actually discussed this on another thread, it was too dark for grigio titans and too bright for nero nemesis lol
    What is the exact name of the wrap color?

wow... how much are those wheels?

the spoiler is a nice touch ! How did you mount it on the rear? I want it on my car

Quote Originally Posted by David Chang View Post
    wow... how much are those wheels?
    Hi David

Feel free to email me directly for a quote on the ADV1 wheels.

My personal email is fabryce@gmgracing.com