Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Skid Plates for the Lamborghini Huracan

Tired of that dreadful scraping sound when pulling in and out of driveways, over speed bumps, and up hills? Engineered from 3/8 Machine Grade ABS our Skid Plates are precision machined specifically to the profile of your front bumper. Hardy visible our skid plates are the perfect barrier between your wallet and costly body shop repairs.

Mounting hardware includes.
    Professional installation suggested Sound Automotive Group Skid Plates are available for… Lamborghini Ferrari Aston Martin McLaren Bentley Porsche Audi BMW And more
    Last edited by SoundAutomotiveGroup; 10-22-2015 at 05:17 AM.

Now our friends from Sound Automotive Group are also offering bespoke floor mats! Since we are on HuracanTalk check out these bespoke floor mats that they did. You can also come with your design or anyother customization request, it can be done.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I just got this pic from Kevin, skid plates now available on the Aventador SV too!

Sent from my 3rd iPhone 6 this year using Tapatalk

How much ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-K View Post
    How much ?
    $349 - read this thread too: Skid plates?

Sent from my 3rd iPhone 6 this year using Tapatalk

Haven't had a chance to check in for a while but wanted to update everyone on the pricing. The two piece kit for either the Huracan, Aventador, or the Aventador SV are $249 for Huracan Talk members. This includes the mounting hardware. (Additional shipping based on location)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3/8" thick you say? Kind of high, any hard obstacle being hit with it and the whole bumper is out on the road.

Yeah, not sure why so thick?
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Caught me a little off guard... Never heard anyone ask for a thinner skid plate. We do contour the edges with a 3/8 radius. I suppose we could make a kit with 1/4 but it doesn't leave much meat for protection.

thinking about buying a pair of floor matts from you. Have a rosso mars huracan on order to be delivered in March. The interior red color (contrast stitching) is rosso ala. Do you know how the red that you show in the above picture corresponds with the color of the car? Can you let me know the cost of black floor mats with red piping, red bull, red huracan lettering. Also the cost of skid plates for the H. Shipped to 80525. PM ok.