Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Skid Plates for the Lamborghini Huracan
    While sheet Grade ABS is cheeper than Delrin "Machine Grade ABS" is not (roughly 3 times the cost). Unlike sheet grade, machine grade is compression molded or extruded the annealed via gradual heating and cooling. This process leaves you with a substantially stronger product that will last. Additionally Delrin won't bond with 2 sided tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chainless View Post
    So Kevin do you have the 1/4 inch stick on plates? If so, how much? Thanks.
    We stock both. Is this for the 610 or 580? Feel free to give me a call (310) 513-3175 or email Kevin@soundautomotivegroup.com for ordering

Quote Originally Posted by SoundAutomotiveGroup View Post
    Additionally Delrin won't bond with 2 sided tape.

Right, hence the self lubricating (and somewhat healing) properties. I would NEVER recommend using tape to mount them regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    Right, hence the self lubricating (and somewhat healing) properties. I would NEVER recommend using tape to mount them regardless.
    May I ask why? I don't anticipate that I'll be scuffing this car. This product would basically be insurance for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainless View Post
    May I ask why? I don't anticipate that I'll be scuffing this car. This product would basically be insurance for me.
    Skidplates take a lot of abuse. By nature, they're being compressed between the road and car pulling away from each other. Air can also pass through causing them to come loose. As the manufacturer I always err on the side of caution and recommend mounting hardware. Id hate to see one come off. This is a heavily contested topic. Hopefully I've given you enough information to make an informed decision. Feel free to call if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundAutomotiveGroup View Post
    Skidplates take a lot of abuse. By nature, they're being compressed between the road and car pulling away from each other. Air can also pass through causing them to come loose. As the manufacturer I always err on the side of caution and recommend mounting hardware. Id hate to see one come off. This is a heavily contested topic. Hopefully I've given you enough information to make an informed decision. Feel free to call if you have any questions.
    Thank you sir.

I noticed that there is a picture of 580 skid plates that include the center piece also. Do you now offer the center piece for the 610?

Hello!

Are skid plates available for the Evo here? I saw 1 option online but I don't know how reputable said company is.

Just picked up my 3 piece kit for my 610-4. Loved the construction & quality from my Scuderia. Happy to be repeat customer

I bought the 3piece from sound automotive and they are very good fit for my EVO. Good quality hardware.