Quote Originally Posted by Vince_1972 View Post
The coils is changed, the injectors (4 bar instead of 3 bars) and the spark plugs by keeping the same used by vehicles of the Lamborghini races.

For Body Throttle, impossible to reschedule the opening (there was a doubt) because the old Campi boxes are not configurable according Alientech, unlike the Bosch case. We tried a whole day without success. By cons, it is an idea that came to me with the possible air after our investigations, namely recover the original platinum Body Throttle to put on the biggest Body Throttle and thus keep the same login information.

With the 4 bar injectors with the original Body Throttle We tried, and quite logically, it is too rich all the time. It will be good when the big Body Throttle will operate correctly.

The exhaust will arrive in four weeks.
Just made an account to reply to you (if you are still around).
Well the setup is not that hard, this is the setup that you should think about:

This air intake (used on gt3 cars) OTA - OVAL TRUMPET AIRBOX ACOTASP-14 | BMC AIR FILTERS
Look at the throttle bodies, they aren't neither the ones from the lp-570 neither the ones from the sl mk1. So I would shoot an email to bmc or the german company that makes the gt3 gallardos and ask about the throttle body, apparently it works and it's quite big. So air intake solved.
Oh and if you need a air intake box, just get a 3d print shop to design one to your measures and print 2 or 3 designs, test them and even let them run on the car.
Now let's go to the exhaust. You need headers. Choose one.

You already have the ignition part solved and the injectors (I actually don't think you would need so large injectors if you are not s/c it, but well, let them be), now you have to go dig the secrets of racing motors, the head. Try to find a garage that makes good heads and has a workbench to measure the ideal setup and build it accordantly. Please keep in mind, that in 2008 (even today) it's more probable that you would need to add than to take out/skim out. Do dig a lot. The head work should increase your compression rate = more hp.

Then you should look at the bottom this the only thing that I know is that gt3 cars use Mahle pistons and (probably) a lightweight crankshaft (skimmed), I will try to find the company and leave it here, you really should contact with them if you need block work (you will need, the lp-570 does 600 with the mods that you have/want, the 530, I'm not certain, as it has not only 200cc less, it has less cr).

If it was me, I really would look to a head work in addiction to the mods that you are planning and sell the injectors and buy a rwd conversion kit and get a good setup of ohlins/kw/bilstein coilovers and a good geo alignment.

Please keep us updated.

P.s. I didn't understand much of your last reply.

EDIT: Talk to this guys https://www.reiter-engineering.com/. If you want to go pioneer and giving that you have a s2000 talk to this guys https://www.facebook.com/RaceDna?fref=photo they make the best NA engines possible and their knowledge is much bigger than the cars they work.
I actually think that it's a pitty that they don't do top racing engines for exotics and instead they do honda engines (see for example the B18 with +270 hp and bulletproof reliability).