Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Addition!!

New Addition!!

New Addition!!
    While we were down in Amelia Island, Florida for the concours and auctions. We picked up this wonderful 2004 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale at Gooding & Co Auction. Got a great deal and can't wait for it to come home on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Congrats buddy! I cannot believe you pulled the trigger, if you remember i commented on your pic on your IG that this car is a keeper.
    I would rather have this ober the Scud. The sound is intoxicating.
    Extra care on the clutch tho, its known to be a reliability.

Such a classic Ferrari, congrats! My favourite color on the 360CS is the TDF blue, i think they revived it now on the F12 TDF.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Congrats buddy! I cannot believe you pulled the trigger, if you remember i commented on your pic on your IG that this car is a keeper.
    I would rather have this ober the Scud. The sound is intoxicating.
    Extra care on the clutch tho, its known to be a reliability.
    Thank you, I've been inside a CS before and when I say in it I could just tell it's going to be fun. Car just had the major service done in February but still going to get it checked and all that on Saturday. I'll post up some videos once it gets here.

1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Such a classic Ferrari, congrats! My favourite color on the 360CS is the TDF blue, i think they revived it now on the F12 TDF.
    Agreed Blu TDF is a fantastic color on all Ferraris. That color has been available for a long time but it's not to common. I think the F12 TDF is really going to be popular in the color just because of the name.

1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Thank you, I've been inside a CS before and when I say in it I could just tell it's going to be fun. Car just had the major service done in February but still going to get it checked and all that on Saturday. I'll post up some videos once it gets here.

Sounds great! Yep, vids is what we all want!

What major components were replaced back in Feb?

Sounds great! Yep, vids is what we all want!

What major components were replaced back in Feb?
    According to the description it was a full engine out service including belts and new tires. I'll get the service records later this week. So I'll update you when I see that. I'm most concerned with the headers since they are known to crack and cause fires. But apparently the later cars didn't have this problem and my chassis is 139600 which is a later car. So we will see what happens.

1954 Corvette

Interesting. I know that you want to keep the car stock but an aftermarket option for the headers would avoid this issue?

Interesting. I know that you want to keep the car stock but an aftermarket option for the headers would avoid this issue?
    Yes it would. I already talked to John over at Fabspeed about headers but waiting to see what Ferrari says if they are a problem. Also trying to get the car classiche certified which helps value so Fabspeed headers may be a problem with that. We will see though.

1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Yes it would. I already talked to John over at Fabspeed about headers but waiting to see what Ferrari says if they are a problem. Also trying to get the car classiche certified which helps value so Fabspeed headers may be a problem with that. We will see though.

I see, it really depends what you want to do with it. If you want to drive it aftermarket headers would be a safe thing. Then you can switch back to the oem part to keep the collector value.