Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtlambo View Post
    Ok! Just installed this system and all I can say is WOW! Did some pre and post sound testing and here are the results. Same recording distance and conditions:

OEM SPORTS EXHAUST CORSA:In cabin:103.8dB max,90 avg. Outside 5 feet away:112.7dB max,97avg
    SOUL RACE EXHAUST CORSA: In cabin:105.6dB max,96 avg. Outside 5 feet away:123.3dB max,108 avg

Compared to the oem sports exhaust this system will give you a MUCH DEEPER and LOWER TONE beastly growl at idle! At full throttle, IT IS LOUD!!! The pops and crackles now sound like gunshots!! Even cruising at 40 mph this system just GROWLS! I am loving it for now but am not sure how long my eardrums can take it. Lol! A cop came up behind me and I had to drive in seventh gear going 40 mph in order to not get him to stop me like he seemed he wanted to. Still at $1500 or so during the black friday sale and $450 to install(3.5 hours at the shop) this is the best exhaust you can get at ~$2000.00 for the Huracan, hands down! Now, if we can only get some damn dyno numbers!!!

Thank you so much for the great review! We have a dyno session lined up to get some numbers later this month!

-Mike S
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

An epic video featuring our Race Exhaust! Discussion about our exhaust starts at 11:30.

Lamborghini Huracan [Friends Of FTD] - YouTube
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Preparing another system for shipment - who's next? Any questions?

(855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

So here's an unexpected benefit of this exhaust system. Because the old muffler was taken out there is now a huge space in the heat shield that is available for lighting! I ordered an LED system and connected it so that I could light the space up and it would show through the two exhaust heat vents when I drive at night. Because I got a system that changes color I can vary the color of the accent lighting. Pretty neat! The lighting effect combined with the awesome sound of this exhaust just adds another dimension to the car. SOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD-image-jpgSOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD-image-jpgSOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD-image-jpgSOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD-image-jpgSOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD-image-jpgSOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD-image-jpg
    2016 Rosso Mars LP610-4 Bellevue Edition
    2014 GTR Black Edition

It looks amazing buddy! Take a night vid too

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlambo View Post
    So here's an unexpected benefit of this exhaust system. Because the old muffler was taken out there is now a huge space in the heat shield that is available for lighting! I ordered an LED system and connected it so that I could light the space up and it would show through the two exhaust heat vents when I drive at night. Because I got a system that changes color I can vary the color of the accent lighting. Pretty neat! The lighting effect combined with the awesome sound of this exhaust just adds another dimension to the car.
    That's awesome, very creative! Night video please!

-Mike S
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Roman loves his Race Exhaust - we can't stop him from doing donuts:

Instagram
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Very cool lighting, another vote for a night video!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Very cool lighting, another vote for a night video!
    Thank you!

We cordially invite anyone who is interested in hearing our Race Exhaust to our facility in Willow Grove, PA this Friday, the 26th of January to hear the system in person. We will be getting before and after dyno runs as well. If you're interested in stopping by please contact us before hand to be made aware of timing and exact location.

-Mike
    Last edited by Soul Performance Products; 01-26-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Awesome! Although January 24th was yesterday! You must mean the 26th! Can't wait for those dyno numbers Mike! Please post them as soon as you have them thanks!
    2016 Rosso Mars LP610-4 Bellevue Edition
    2014 GTR Black Edition