Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is the loudest exhaust

What is the loudest exhaust
    Hello everyone,

Im a new huracan owner and i want to install a exhaust on my huracan, i want the loudest exhaust out there, some people say that capristo is best and some say ipe but i think F i is loudest, what do you suggest?

Thanks for your help

Welcome Faisal! Awesome to have you on HuracanTalk!
    I think before jumping straight to brands you should think what you want from your exhaust. Here i'm talking about two things: material and valves.
    Do you want a steel, titanium or inconel exhaust?
    Do you want a valved system or not?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

there are quite a few options out there. we built one that is a straight piped designed with resonators. i love my cars loud and mean so when we designed our this was a must. you can check out our instagram for some nice sound clips of it.

I'll try to post up some links and pics soon

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Fabspeed with valves open is the loudest. With valves closed its within the range of the rest of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Fabspeed with valves open is the loudest. With valves closed its within the range of the rest of the market.
    Let me correct your statement.
    Loudest ... most likely.

Best sounding? Absolutely.

Then let me add one more thing, most present sound, stucco facade shattering peel off deepest base. Yes!!!

Overall, best money ever spent on exhaust (did I mention inexpensive, kinda?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo Mitch View Post
    there are quite a few options out there. we built one that is a straight piped designed with resonators. i love my cars loud and mean so when we designed our this was a must. you can check out our instagram for some nice sound clips of it.

I'll try to post up some links and pics soon
    Ok I just heard this one and WOW! This is deff the one I would go with. And I thought the Lamborghini Race Exhaust for the Huracan was loud.
    Lex Gomez

Client Advisor
    Lamborghini Orlando
    Cell: 321-377-0350
    Office: 407-339-3443
    Fax: 407-834-4002
    lex.gomez@fieldsauto.com

http://instagram.com/lambo_lexx
    http://fieldsmotorcarsorlando.com

the loudest exhaust i guess should be Fi,my frd did dat for his huracan.... but its toooo loud.........i just do the lamb race exhaust and it will be done tmr

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

new to here, just got a 2016 580-2...
    is the exhaust configuration or mounting same as for 610-4 ? i'm asking cause I've been told by the salesman that the 580 rear is slightly different ... the exhaust sticks out a bit more as well...

I want to get rid of the factory exhaust but hoping I can choose from the existing 610-4 exhausts that are out there...

would be nice to have a valved exh. but can be opened to super loud/almost straight/race if on 'open mode'.... i.e. in the sport and corsa ?

please advise,

james R

Hi James, welcome to the forum!

Your question regarding valves is very often discussed. We offer a full valvetronic system which will operate just like OEM. On valves open it is complete free flow and sounds nuts! When it's closed you get a discrete stock tone.

We just filmed a Huracan in Istanbul, next week we film one in Dubai. You can choose from stainless steel or Inconel 625 versions. As a member you get a special price

Details here >> Kline Innovation » HURACAN
    A quick sound clip from another member here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tIM...&nohtml5=False

exhaust for 580-2 vs 610-4

Quote Originally Posted by Felix_kline View Post
    Hi James, welcome to the forum!

Your question regarding valves is very often discussed. We offer a full valvetronic system which will operate just like OEM. On valves open it is complete free flow and sounds nuts! When it's closed you get a discrete stock tone.

We just filmed a Huracan in Istanbul, next week we film one in Dubai. You can choose from stainless steel or Inconel 625 versions. As a member you get a special price

Details here >> Kline Innovation » HURACAN
    A quick sound clip from another member here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tIM...&nohtml5=False

hi, thx for the reply... i will check it out too... the first question i have is, whether anyone installed the 610=4 exhaust into the new 580-2 which is just shipping... there may be a slight configuration /physical dimension issues with the two models possibly... until i can get that figured out, can't order anything...

if any of you know this...

btw on the kline; is it a seprate switch to open and close ? or is it tied into the vacuum servo control of the car itself; for 'close' during strada and 'open' for sport & corsa, etc. ???
    just curious; doesn't matter to me which ever but...

tnx,

james R