Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SOUL | Race Exhaust System | LIGHT AND LOUD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Very cool lighting, another vote for a night video!
    I will try to get to it as soon as the weather permits and I can get my camera crew figured out! Lol!
    2016 Rosso Mars LP610-4 Bellevue Edition
    2014 GTR Black Edition

My Soul exhaust arrives any day now! Will post clips as well ! Cannot wait !
    2015 LP610-4: Signature Wheel / Morph Auto Design Aero
    2015 Cadillac Escalde ESV
    2014 BMW 750LI
    2012 Mercedes C250
    2009 Lexus ISF
    2002 Jaguar XJ8

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlambo View Post
    Awesome! Although January 24th was yesterday! You must mean the 26th! Can't wait for those dyno numbers Mike! Please post them as soon as you have them thanks!
    You got me! We definitely will. The car is currently being dynoed in its stock configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by HEWITT View Post
    We're looking forward to it - glad to be working with you!

SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Performance Products View Post
    You got me! We definitely will. The car is currently being dynoed in its stock configuration.

We're looking forward to it - glad to be working with you!

I see you Charles

Quote Originally Posted by simplyuzzi View Post
    I see you Charles
    Charles in charge!

We're wrapping up the install - almost dyno time!

(855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Charles in charge!

We're wrapping up the install - almost dyno time!

Mike! You are killing me here! Where are those numbers?!?!?
    2014 GTR Black Edition

I heard this exhaust in person and holy smokes I wish mine can arrive faster! its been less than a week lol
    2015 LP610-4: Signature Wheel / Morph Auto Design Aero
    2015 Cadillac Escalde ESV
    2014 BMW 750LI
    2012 Mercedes C250
    2009 Lexus ISF
    2002 Jaguar XJ8

I heard this exhaust in person and holy smokes I wish mine can arrive faster! its been less than a week lol
    You are going to love it! I have had mine for about a month now and at first I thought it was a little too loud but now it is just right! I also noticed that the car has become a lot less understeeery now especially under power on corner exit. It seems a little more tail happy under power in sport mode and the only thing I can attribute it to is the loss of 53lbs at the rear resulting in a little less mechanical grip at the rear at low/intermediate speed such that applying power while coming out of a corner results in the rear being more willing to step out! Mind you it's not snap oversteer, I'm just able to throw the rear about in a way thats a lot more fun! That whiff of understeer this car is known for seems to have been diminished by this loss of weight at the rear(remember the 53lbs is lost way behind the rear axle!) and is most notable on corner exit. Now if we can only get the post modification dyno numbers we'd be all set! I would venture a guess that with the stock muffler gone, the sound, weight(-53lbs plus the lightweight CF seats on my car vs the standard leather seats) and handling characteristics of the car move closer to those of the Performante albeit without the downforce generated by that car. Mike, can we PLEASE have those dyno numbers??! PLEASE!!!!
    2014 GTR Black Edition

Here are the real, unedited, straight from the Mustang dyno results as conducted by R/T Tuning. Enjoy a nice 15-20 whp and 15-20 ft-lbs bump in the midrange where you'll be using it most. The curves under 4k will often fluctuate wildly from run to run due to throttle input and speed. As the RPMs climb, the power begins to level out as the ECU is controlling timing and AFR targets strictly - a tune should unlock extra potential here.

We look forward to having the same car return to the same dyno to get results with a tune. At this time we are evaluating all options out there - we always prefer something more custom than "canned" / off the shelf to maximize results. The 3" piping should pair well with the increased efficiency offered by a tune to realize even greater gains - and even better with a supercharger kit.

Last edited by Soul Performance Products; 01-31-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Here are the real, unedited, straight from the Mustang dyno results as conducted by R/T Tuning. Enjoy a nice 15-20 whp and 15-20 ft-lbs bump in the midrange where you'll be using it most. The curves under 4k will often fluctuate wildly from run to run due to throttle input and speed. As the RPMs climb, the power begins to level out as the ECU is controlling timing and AFR targets strictly - a tune should unlock extra potential here.

We look forward to having the same car return to the same dyno to get results with a tune. At this time we are evaluating all options out there - we always prefer something more custom than "canned" / off the shelf to maximize results. The 3" piping should pair well with the increased efficiency offered by a tune to realize even greater gains - and even better with a supercharger kit.

Thanks for the info guys! Good to have stock configuration baseline numbers!
    2014 GTR Black Edition