Question Akrapovic for 610-4 experience

Akrapovic for 610-4 experience
    It is so hard to judge the sound from videos. I installed an original Race Exhaust from Lamborghini but decided to go back to the OEM Sports Exhaust it was delivered with as the noise / droning when driving highway at 3000 rpm or higher was unbearable on long distances regardless the mode Strada/Sport/Corsa

Anyone with an Akrapovic exhaust who can tell me about the experience/sound level under the above conditions? Also what is it like in Sport/Corsa at low speeds/RPM's (city driving) - I loved the race exhaust at low RPM's.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by klmc View Post
    It is so hard to judge the sound from videos. I installed an original Race Exhaust from Lamborghini but decided to go back to the OEM Sports Exhaust it was delivered with as the noise / droning when driving highway at 3000 rpm or higher was unbearable on long distances regardless the mode Strada/Sport/Corsa

Anyone with an Akrapovic exhaust who can tell me about the experience/sound level under the above conditions? Also what is it like in Sport/Corsa at low speeds/RPM's (city driving) - I loved the race exhaust at low RPM's.

Thanks in advance
    I believe it has to do with the OEM Lamborghini valves / baffles. Although u may be in Strada, they open up at certain speeds and RPMs automatically. There is no different in drone at 100mph+ regardless of anima. I think u may encounter the same issue regardless of exhaust.
    IG: @MATTATTACK009

YT: MATTATTACK

thanks so the question is how "bad" is the Akrapovic compared to the Race exhaust. DB wise the Race reached 102 db and the Akrapovic "just" 99 - but the sound might be better?

With my OEM Sports exhaust the sound is perfectly acceptable in Strada on higher speeds

I have the Akra exhaust on mine and love it to death. on the highway if im just cruising i put it in strada and their is zero drone. if it is in corsa or sport you will have some drone. but if you are driving aggressive you wouldn't notice it anyways.
    i ordered the performante so will be selling the car and possibly parting out the exhaust if your interested.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

What about crackles etc - loads more than on the normal exhaust I assume?

When in strada the crackles are the same as stock. when you put it in sport or corsa the crackles are louder.

I'll take your Race exhaust if you still have it. DM me.

I just took my Akra off, so its for sale. let me know if your interested.