For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips

For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips
    This is an original OEM factory STOCK exhaust. I had Lamborghini Boston install the Race Exhaust on my 2017 Huracan Spyder. This stock exhaust for sale only had 1,252 miles (see pic of invoice) on it when removed. I had them reuse my factory stock tips, so the race ones you get here are brand new unused, in the original Lamborghini boxes. $2,750 shipped or local pickup in NH.

For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8621-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8626-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8627-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8628-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8629-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8634a-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8630-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8631-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8632-jpg
    For Sale: Huracan Factory OEM Stock Exhaust with Factory Race Tips-img_8633-jpg

So is this the STOCK exhaust with race tips, right?