Lightbulb Owner Needed for Second Exhaust

Owner Needed for Second Exhaust
    Hey everyone!

We are looking for a second car in South to Central Florida to receive a huge discount on our exhaust before we start a group buy.

I Robert Parisi, the owner, would love to speak with you via phone or Skype, but if you are in South Florida I would love to meet up with you in-person for coffee to talk more about our exhaust system.

We are open to either a 580-2 or another 610-4 but would love to get a 580-2. We already have our exhaust on another members 610-4 Huracan and know the performance increase for the 580-2 are going to be ridiculous! If you are looking for a awesome alternative to the Akrapovic system, we have the exhaust system you are looking for.

Our system is 100% designed and manufactured in the US as well as having other features you can't find on any other system.
    For more information about our exhaust check out our intro thread

I have a couple owners not in the thread thinking over this deal but it is a first come first serve basis.

If you are interested call me at 561.320.3137, I would love to talk with you and give you more information about our system. If you want to ask the other member about his experience with the exhaust system, contact him via Instagram @carswatchesnmore

Have a great one and enjoy your performance masterpieces!
    Robert Parisi
    Owner, Legacy Exhaust

P: 561.320.3137
    E: Rob@LegacyExhaust.com

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...28998630114648

We have three levels of our exhaust and are looking for 2 more Huracans local to South or Central Florida. If you are interested we have a killer opportunity for to luck owners.
    • Race Exhaust in Stainless Steel (straight pipe)
    • Race Exhaust in Titanium (straight pipe)

• Stainless Steel Valvetronic dual x-pipe (mandrel bends)
    • Titanium Valvetronic Dual X-pipes (mandrel bends)

• Titanium Limited Edition Valvetronic Dual X-Pipe (pipe cut bends, each system takes 300 hours to build)

Any system can be upgraded with Jet-Hot high temp paint so you can remove the heat shield and enjoy the look of your exhaust while reducing even more!
    Robert Parisi
    Owner, Legacy Exhaust

P: 561.320.3137
    E: Rob@LegacyExhaust.com

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...28998630114648