black beast sydney

black beast sydney
    Hi all fellow H owners,

I need all H owners who have OEM fitted Race exhaust to give me their honest opinions about if it was worth paying extra to upgrade from Sports exhaust. Im seriously thinking about upgrading from Sports to Race exhaust but need to know if it's worth the extra money ( LOTS of extra money ), i need to know if there is a big difference in sound, and also if there is a difference in sound between using the race exhaust in SPORT mode and CORSA mode.

Thanking you all for your help and advice

This show the Db's difference between the three different factory system. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
    Thanks for this, yeah i have seen this already but i was wanting to know if the 10 decibels makes such a big difference, if the sound is very noticeable when you compare it with the sports exhaust

Hi mate

I am in Sydney and have the OEM race zorst....we should catch up for a drive so you can hear it...you will want one !!
    I had the sports exhaust and TBH it sucked

Hi Kermit
    Yeah that would be great, hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks, let me know where to meet you.
    Tks

Personally, I would save some money and go with an aftermarket system such as ours Massive difference in sound and performance, and perfect fitment. I will shoot you a PM to see if there is anything I can help with!

Riding in a Lamborghini Huracan with Fabspeed Exhaust - YouTube

Thanks for that but i have decided to get original factory exhaust due to worries regarding warranty, some say it does not affect it but my dealer made it very clear to me that it does.
    Thanks to all