What are my options when it comes to lowering the car? Is there a module option?

What are my options when it comes to lowering the car?  Is there a module option?
    So the car is being delivered next week and looking at suspension and wheel options now.

Since the car is the factory adjustable dampers I'd like to keep those adjustments. How do owners lower their rides?

thanks for any input!

The Novitec setup seems to be popular. I think it is the KW HAS system that they sell through Novitec. It does allow you to keep the stock shocks, and gives you an adjustable spring perch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Currently Novitec in the only option. A few other manufacturers are working on lowering springs too.

Message me if you want 11mm wheel spacer kit since they are recommended with a lowering set up.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGTS View Post
    The Novitec setup seems to be popular. I think it is the KW HAS system that they sell through Novitec. It does allow you to keep the stock shocks, and gives you an adjustable spring perch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

thanks man!

Same recommendation, other than if you're looking for a wild track setup. Novitec sells a really good replacement coilover setup. I have done dozens of them on 580/610's, and they perform wonderfully. Let me know if I can help with anything!

thanks - looked under KW for their HAS kit but not listed

They are manufactured by KW exclusively for Novitec