Need some clarification!

Need some clarification!
    So, there is 3 types of Exhaust that Lamborghini offers

they are, STOCK, Sport exhaust, and Race Exhaust, correct?

Mine sadly came with stock, is it worth it upgrading to the Sport exhaust? I mean, in strada my 580-2 is very silent, put it into SPORT/CORSA and it does all the pops and crackles , what would the sport exhaust do differently?

You cannot upgrade to sport, just to race exhaust. Sport exhaust can only be installed by factory.
    The sport exhaust increases the decibel level overall Need some clarification!
    My advice would be to get an aftermarket setup Need some clarification!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZarkaLambo View Post
    So, there is 3 types of Exhaust that Lamborghini offers

they are, STOCK, Sport exhaust, and Race Exhaust, correct?

Mine sadly came with stock, is it worth it upgrading to the Sport exhaust? I mean, in strada my 580-2 is very silent, put it into SPORT/CORSA and it does all the pops and crackles , what would the sport exhaust do differently?
    The price you'll pay for the factory Lamborghini system you could buy 2-3 aftermarket systems that flow better and are more aggressive (when valves are open). The exhaust tone is dramatically improved in any mode you put the car in, and the performance gains are definitely noticeable as well. Let me know if I can ever help with anything moving forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You cannot upgrade to sport, just to race exhaust. Sport exhaust can only be installed by factory.
    The sport exhaust increases the decibel level overall Need some clarification!
    My advice would be to get an aftermarket setup Need some clarification!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Sport exhaust CAN be installed by a dealer, and is not just a software update. A friend is having the Sport (NOT the Race) exhaust installed at Lamborghini Calgary this week. It is going to cost him CDN$6700.

Anima sana in corpore sano

I was just at the dealership in Calgary, and received confirmation. The Sports exhaust isn't simply a software update, but neither is it a completely different exhaust. It involves changing the INTERNALS of the stock exhaust, with different baffles, as well as a software updated. The exterior housing of the exhaust is the same.

Anima sana in corpore sano

Just go with aftermarket....seriously!