Fabspeed installed and rockin it

Fabspeed installed and rockin it
    Finally had my new Fabspeed exhaust installed by Racewerks last thursday. Had an opportunity to try in out in the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and it was crazy....crazy good...feels like a whole new car. Thanks Travis and thanks to Dan at Racewerks for installing it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fabspeed installed and rockin it-fabspeed1-jpg Fabspeed installed and rockin it-fabspeed2-jpg 

Congrats! Clean setup!
    Do a sound clip if possible Fabspeed installed and rockin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Glad I could help open her up for you my friend...looking forward to hearing some clips!

I didn't realize how difficult it is to capture the true sound on an iPhone...lol. Think a gopro would be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    I didn't realize how difficult it is to capture the true sound on an iPhone...lol. Think a gopro would be better?
    Hey, this is Mike in Marketing.

Newer Go Pros do have superior mics, but you can't beat an aftermarket mic. Plenty of our customers use their phones, and you can get the best results by standing back far away from the car.

After lots of testing and trials, we currently use this mic: Amazon.com: Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone: Musical Instruments and we tape it to the rear of the vehicle right in the license plate area. You would need this adapter to plug the mic into the Go Pro: Amazon.com: GoPro 3.5mm Mic Adapter: Camera & Photo

If you are going to use an on camera microphone, it's good to stand to the side of the car facing the exhaust, 3/4 position. Standing directly behind will end up with strong exhaust pulses into the mic, triggering a volume lowering filter that neuters the tone as well.

Alternatively, you can send us the clips and we can try and enhance the sound to be more realistic.

Video posted on Youtube under: Lamborghini Huracan Fabspeed Chesapeake Tunnel