GMG Lamborghini Huracan Sport Exhaust

GMG Lamborghini Huracan Sport Exhaust

GMG is proud to be one of the first tuners to develop a full cat-back exhaust system for the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4.Our LP 610-4 Huracan exhaust is precision tig welded by hand and utilizes only the highest grade US made T-304 stainless steel. With its hand fabricated proprietary sport mufflers and “valve-delete” technology this exhaust gives the Huracan a race inspired sound without annoying cabin resonance.

Our LP 610-4 exhaust saves 50% of weight when compared to the stock system and increases both power and torque throughout the entire RPM range.

The GMG sport exhaust system is a direct replacement bolt on system that requires NO modification to the vehicle and is also 50 state emissions legal.

Last edited by GMG; 03-08-2016 at 11:00 PM.

How would you compare the weight and size compared to the factory sport exhaust?

I heard both their 2.5 and 3 inch exhausts at their open house last weekend. Killer sound!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by navysubofficer View Post
    I heard both their 2.5 and 3 inch exhausts at their open house last weekend. Killer sound!

You H looked stunning over there, i have two quality pics for you!

Also i'm surprised that you did not left the car over there for the exhaust upgrade haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You H looked stunning over there, i have two quality pics for you!

Also i'm surprised that you did not left the car over there for the exhaust upgrade haha

Thanks for the pics! Next up is the exhaust and clear side markers.

Quote Originally Posted by navysubofficer View Post
    Thanks for the pics! Next up is the exhaust and clear side markers.

Awesome! Keep us posted!

A few weeks back we a Verde Mantis LP610-4 in our facility for a new GMG Sport Exhaust. We’ve done several Huracan exhaust installs in house now, but having a verde mantis in the shop is always a treat!

Up on the lift it went.

The rear bumper and substructure was removed so we could then take out the stock system.

I’m always a sucker for the details, here is a close-up shot of the V-band clamp off of the stock catalytic converters.

Speaking of details, here is the GMG Sport Exhaust for the Huracan. Impeccable workmanship, to the point where this system is borderline artwork.

It’s almost a crime the exhaust covered when installed, I had to snap this photo from one of the rear insolation openings.

Almost back together …

A close up shot with the bumper back on.

A final beauty photo just before this raging bull is released back to the open road.

All the components were installed at our GMG facility here in Orange County. However, the installation of these components can be performed by our authorized dealers world-wide. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

-Andrew Adams
    a.adams@gmgracing.com