Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    What is the loudest exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrho View Post
    hi, thx for the reply... i will check it out too... the first question i have is, whether anyone installed the 610=4 exhaust into the new 580-2 which is just shipping... there may be a slight configuration /physical dimension issues with the two models possibly... until i can get that figured out, can't order anything...

if any of you know this...

btw on the kline; is it a seprate switch to open and close ? or is it tied into the vacuum servo control of the car itself; for 'close' during strada and 'open' for sport & corsa, etc. ???
    just curious; doesn't matter to me which ever but...

tnx,

james R
    On Kline you use the factory switch, basically is exactly as you described. I was at Kline the other days and did a live transmission from their factory, check it out: https://youtu.be/Ar1ZhekQwCA

From our information the exhaust is exactly the same. Redesigning the oem exhaust would of had quite a high cost.

Our system is complete bolt on and will connect to the oem vacuum line, no extra switch needed. A very cool video will show more!

With pleasure James!

Novitec race version must be the loudest, because there are no silencer. It is just a x-pipe. But i dont know anything about performance gain. My friend has kline and i like the sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please remember the loudest can also sound very cheap.

If your trying to get your Huracan to sound like an Aventador with flames shooting out the back ...then you should of bought an Aventador. This is a Huracan and has it's own incredible sound.

I had my choice of any exhaust on the market and without a doubt feel that I made the best choice.."Kline Innovation".

It just sounds bad ass, extremely loud when wanted and high quality!

Again this is just my opinion but the thought of purchasing at $300K vehicle and making it sound cheap and loud is just not my thing.

I will try to shoot some video this weekend if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I will try to shoot some video this weekend if you're interested.
    Yes please What is the loudest exhaust

Fast forward to 1:20 to hear the best bang for your buck...literally

exhaust

I completely agree...

I just want to have a stock noise level and higher more open noise level when i'm in the car vs. my wife...

I certainly don't want to cheapen it ... what I prefer is as high pitch as possible however...
    I noticed some exh. co. says they have a lower freq. rumble version vs. high pitch versions of their exhaust like the guys at famous autosport here in so.calif...

tnx for the input everyone....

will check all the videos, etc.

Capristo - ive got it - mind blown by it.

Words cant explain how it sounds

Quote Originally Posted by richardw331 View Post
    Capristo - ive got it - mind blown by it.

Words cant explain how it sounds
    Words can't but a video might work What is the loudest exhaustWhat is the loudest exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Fast forward to 1:20 to hear the best bang for your buck...literally

That is by far the best sounding one I have heard from ALL the videos I have seen.
    I had a Fabspeed Race Exhaust on my Boxster Spyder and it was the best sounding exhaust on that car by far.
    I know what I am getting for my Huracan when I decide to swap out the stock exhaust! Fabspeed all the way!