Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System

Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System
    FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | The Huracan Exhaust Solution!

For decades, Fabspeed Motorsport has been the authority in high performance Lamborghini and exotic car exhaust systems. In every corner of the globe, those in the know have equipped their Gallardos, Murcielagos, Aventadors and other Lamborghini's with Fabspeed systems. With the release of the Huracan, we’ve proudly crafted a perfected sound and power solution for an entirely new generation of Lamborghini owners. The Fabspeed Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust System is here, and here is why you want it:

SOUND: Fabspeed's unique valve design provides two very distinct sound modes when using the factory steering wheel mounted mode selector. In Strada mode, the valves on the 70mm bypass pipes remain closed, channeling the exhaust gases through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm quad-resonated x-pipe, producing a smooth and sophisticated exhaust note ideal for cruising around town and on long stretches of highway. Switch the car into Corsa mode, and prepare to have your world rocked. In Corsa mode, the valves open up, allowing the exhaust gases to rocket straight out through the 70mm bypass pipes with a snarling aggressive scream.

POWER: Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System for the Huracan is a true piece of engineered artwork with the performance to back it up. In addition to the downright intoxicating exhaust note that it provides, the Supersport System also adds over 29 whp and 19 ft/lbs of peak power.

CONSTRUCTION: Each exhaust is precision machined using our state-of-the art Unison mandrel bender, Haas CNC machines, and hand TIG-welded by our passionate fabricators, our T304L stainless steel systems are second-to-none and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
    Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-untitled-2-jpg

Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-precision-collage-900-jpg

WEIGHT: The factory system weighs 66lbs. Our Supersport System weighs in at 43lbs, removing a total of 23lbs from the rear of the car to improve handling and acceleration.

We are happy to support the community and provide discounts to Huracantalk members.
    Please PM me or contact me directly when you are ready for the finest system available for your Huracan!
    Last edited by Fabspeed_Motorsport; 08-20-2015 at 08:39 PM.

We'd be honored to equip your Huracan with our performance exhaust. Let's chat about unleashing a roar from your super car.

Music to my ears!

Oh yeah!!!! To my ears too
    Fabspeed turned the sound of my car into a Ride of the Valkyries.

I love it Mark!

Thanks for the order's Huracantalk!

The exhaust system and the Beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please contact me with pricing info when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Please contact me with pricing info when you can.
    Pm sent!

Check out this video Speed Suspects put together featuring our Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust on Vinny's LBW Huracan. Next production run for our system is this coming week, let me know if you have any questions!