Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System
    Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Really loving this exhaust, besides making the downshifts sounds better it gives a much better sound on acceleration.

Fabspeed, are they any good?
    Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Fabspeed, are they any good?
    Just kidding
    Hahah, happy holidays to you and your family Mark!!

I'm proud to say that we've updated our exhaust!

We utilize the best valves in the business: Helical’s extensive experience in high-volume OEM automotive applications has led to standard features such as an extremely durable pneumatic actuator, precision flat sealing faces inside the valve, stiffening ribs and high-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle. Helical valves are so well known for their durability that they are utilized on the factory system for the 991 GT3 RS among other applications.

We've also redesigned the mounting points. Our bottom brackets now incorporate a point of adjustment for best possible fitment and tolerances between vehicles and transmissions.

Two additional hangers have been added up on the top of the system to take advantage of the factory mounting brackets. To be clear, these changes are not in response to fitment issues or mounting points breaking - we saw an opportunity to over-engineer and raise the quality of this system for our customers!

We're dedicated to excellence and we're proud to offer a new and improved Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust System.

WOW!! that looks pretty awesome!

Congrats guys. Quality looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    I'm proud to say that we've updated our exhaust!

We utilize the best valves in the business: Helical’s extensive experience in high-volume OEM automotive applications has led to standard features such as an extremely durable pneumatic actuator, precision flat sealing faces inside the valve, stiffening ribs and high-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle. Helical valves are so well known for their durability that they are utilized on the factory system for the 991 GT3 RS among other applications.

We've also redesigned the mounting points. Our bottom brackets now incorporate a point of adjustment for best possible fitment and tolerances between vehicles and transmissions.

Two additional hangers have been added up on the top of the system to take advantage of the factory mounting brackets. To be clear, these changes are not in response to fitment issues or mounting points breaking - we saw an opportunity to over-engineer and raise the quality of this system for our customers!

We're dedicated to excellence and we're proud to offer a new and improved Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust System.

Is there anyone in the Greater Toronto Area who has the Fabspeed exhaust on their Huracan? I have a Spyder with the sports exhaust and I want to hear the difference between the two. I'll buy you drinks

Quote Originally Posted by undeadghost View Post
    Is there anyone in the Greater Toronto Area who has the Fabspeed exhaust on their Huracan? I have a Spyder with the sports exhaust and I want to hear the difference between the two. I'll buy you drinks
    Found a customer within an hour from Toronto that could have you meet up with them! I will message you now.

Sound and looks awesome. I assume it will void my warranty? The video is for a 610. I would assume you make a 580 Spyder version? Is it always open or does it close I'm Standard mode like stock system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe, we've never once had an issue with it voiding a factory warranty. I have actually had many Lamborghini dealerships install them for my customers if they didn't have a shop to do it. Our system fits 610/580 perfectly. The valves work just as they do factory as we utilize the factory harness so it works like factory depending on what mode you're in. I will shoot you a message and help answer any other questions you may have, you will absolutely fall in love with the sound and performance!

Do you guys have anyone in Michigan that will install on my Huracan?
    IG - sully.photo

Quote Originally Posted by Dsully View Post
    Do you guys have anyone in Michigan that will install on my Huracan?
    I can definitely find someone to do the install. I will get with my wholesale guys and see who they recommend out that way. PM coming your way!