Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System
    is the system without the valves in stock and also any huracantalk member discounted pricing?

Lee, we currently have to build but as always, you definitely receive an H-Talk member discount from Fabspeed! I will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Lee, we currently have to build but as always, you definitely receive an H-Talk member discount from Fabspeed! I will PM you.
    Love to get quite as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by robgammons View Post
    Love to get quite as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got it Rob, coming over!

Just did 2000 miles in 4 days with plenty of spirited driving with the newly installed Fabspeed exhaust. I got to know this exhaust system extremely well.

Replaced the Lamborghini sports exhaust

I cannot give an apples to apples comparison as although I have heard other exhaust systems, I have not had the opportunity to drive someone else's car at the speeds I have driven mine.

Couple Observations/Helpful info:
    1. Standing - This exhaust is loud. No video can possibly do it justice. You must hear it live. It crackles more, has a meaner cold start and has a deeper tone. If you want to make some noise, this thing sounds fantastic.
    2. Low speeds - There is a drone, even in Strada. If you don't want to be loud, flashy and obnoxious, you should've bought a Tesla 🤣
    3. High speeds - They can hear you coming. I had several people trail me during very spirited driving, and they could tell when I'm going to slow down and when i'm going to accelerate by the sound alone. You can almost talk to people by controlling the endless crackles

Overall, I absolutely love this exhaust. If anyone is considering this exhaust, I highly recommend it.

Ask me anything,
    IG: @MATTATTACK009

YT: MATTATTACK

Quote Originally Posted by mattattack View Post
    Just did 2000 miles in 4 days with plenty of spirited driving with the newly installed Fabspeed exhaust. I got to know this exhaust system extremely well.

Replaced the Lamborghini sports exhaust

I cannot give an apples to apples comparison as although I have heard other exhaust systems, I have not had the opportunity to drive someone else's car at the speeds I have driven mine.

Couple Observations/Helpful info:
    1. Standing - This exhaust is loud. No video can possibly do it justice. You must hear it live. It crackles more, has a meaner cold start and has a deeper tone. If you want to make some noise, this thing sounds fantastic.
    2. Low speeds - There is a drone, even in Strada. If you don't want to be loud, flashy and obnoxious, you should've bought a Tesla ������
    3. High speeds - They can hear you coming. I had several people trail me during very spirited driving, and they could tell when I'm going to slow down and when i'm going to accelerate by the sound alone. You can almost talk to people by controlling the endless crackles

Overall, I absolutely love this exhaust. If anyone is considering this exhaust, I highly recommend it.

Ask me anything,
    Great review!
    Take a vid of it too and post it up

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Great review!
    Take a vid of it too and post it up

vids are in the works. will post them soon. stay tuned =)
    IG: @MATTATTACK009

YT: MATTATTACK

Quote Originally Posted by mattattack View Post
    vids are in the works. will post them soon. stay tuned =)
    Cannot wait

I've heard Matt's car in person, best sounding exhaust I've ever heard on a Lamborghini! Its loud! But the sound and crackles are amazing!