Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System
    We have (2) Huracan Supersport Valved exhausts in stock, ready to ship! Running some amazing deals to start the month off, shoot me a message and let me help get our system onto your 610-4/580-2!

Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-install-pic-jpg

Check out the link below to see Rocco out showing off his Fabspeed-equipped Huracan after leaving an event from this past weekend. *No Mustangs were totaled in the making of this video*

http://www.instagram.com/p/BJ1a8rshF-y/

One system left on the shelf ready to ship, let's make some noise!

We'd like to gauge interest on a valveless variant of our Supersport exhaust. This system would retain our X-pipe design and two resonators to offer a significant impact in sound without sounding too raw - while being lightweight and cost effective.

Are you interested?

Our friend SuperstarO recently got his Huracan upgraded with a bunch of new modifications, one being our valved Supersport X-Pipe. Contact me today to receive your special HTalk member pricing, let's get your LP610/580 opened up!

Long time R8 owner and have always thought your system was by far the best bang for the buck for R8 exhaust. Almost got one for my 2012 R8 V10. Hated the stock exhaust and wanted something right away and spoke to you guys but this was right after you came out with system and about a month out on delivery. So ended up going with a Tubi I found in stock. I'm about to pick up a Huracan and your system is my top pick, any black Friday sale coming up

Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-als2-jpgFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-a4-jpg

Don't hesitate. Go with them. I did and I'm very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Long time R8 owner and have always thought your system was by far the best bang for the buck for R8 exhaust. Almost got one for my 2012 R8 V10. Hated the stock exhaust and wanted something right away and spoke to you guys but this was right after you came out with system and about a month out on delivery. So ended up going with a Tubi I found in stock. I'm about to pick up a Huracan and your system is my top pick, any black Friday sale coming up

Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-als2-jpgFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-a4-jpg
    Scott, I appreciate the kind words and the consideration for your soon-to-be Huracan! I will shoot you a PM in reference to the exhaust, I should have one on the shelf ready to ship as we speak..

Got an awesome video of Scott23's Huracan with his new Fabspeed Valvetronic exhaust installed! Contact me directly to get your Huracan sounding like this

Really loving this exhaust, besides making the downshifts sounds better it gives a much better sound on acceleration.

Stunning! It sounds so mean. Big congrats, Scott!