Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System
    I am offering free shipping within the US until the end of this month, don't hesitate to PM me and put some deals together!

Proven power straight from our in-house Dynojet. Contact me when you're ready to unlock extra power and sound from your Huracan.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-huracan_dynotested-jpg 

Just finished our production run this morning. Before these 5 systems go out the door, let me know if I can allocate one to you!

I've had FabSpeed installed on my Huracan and its killer. Just the exhaust picked up 20WHP on the Mustang Dyno. With a tune I picked up another 20. The sound from this system is unlike any other, even the haters can't help but to ask what exhaust I'm using, it's that impressive. Great job to the engineers and crew over at FabSpeed Motorsport for killing the market with this design. Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System music to my ears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to receiving mine next week!

Quote Originally Posted by HuracanPerpetrator View Post
    I've had FabSpeed installed on my Huracan and its killer. Just the exhaust picked up 20WHP on the Mustang Dyno. With a tune I picked up another 20. The sound from this system is unlike any other, even the haters can't help but to ask what exhaust I'm using, it's that impressive. Great job to the engineers and crew over at FabSpeed Motorsport for killing the market with this design. Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System music to my ears

Happy to have been able to get a system on your bull, thanks for the words Roc!

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Looking forward to receiving mine next week!
    Looking forward to hearing what you think Abed!

We have 2 systems left on the shelf, ready to ship. If you're looking to increase the performance on your Huracan, PM me. Let's chat!

Next batch of systems are going into production, don't hesitate to PM me for an incredible deal to wake up your Huracan! In the meantime, he's a short clip showing the difference between the factory Race exhaust compared to our exhaust package.

Rocco's Huracan always attracts attention

Let me get you set up with a system of your own!
    Attached Images Attached Images Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System-rocco-screenshot-jpg 

Fabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust SystemFabspeed Huracan Supersport Xpipe Valved Exhaust System✔️