Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

KLINE INNOVATION INCONEL exhaust for Huracan

KLINE INNOVATION INCONEL exhaust for Huracan
    We are glad to be part of this tight community of Huracan fans and owners!

Since Lamobrghini released the Huracan we've been wanting to develop a system for it.
    This is the first picture of the system. It is fabricated entirely from F1 grade INCONEL 625. This makes it incredibly light but also strong.
    The entire engine compartment will stay cooler due to the benefits of this great material.

Beside it's strength Inconel will also deliver a unique sound!
    Our very first system is being fitted as we speak in Hong Kong. We are expecting some sound very soon!

We will be back with more details.
    Our products range >> Kline Innovation
    Feel free to email me for any question >> Felix@kline-innovation.com
    Attached Images Attached Images KLINE INNOVATION INCONEL exhaust for Huracan-huracan-inconel-jpg 

Looks good, cannot wait for a sound clip!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Looks good, cannot wait for a sound clip!
    The first customer is a forum member from Hong Kong, the exhaust is being installed this week!

Well,that ought to b me!!! Haha...but so so so unfortunately, wing i ordered was delayed..so i have to painfully delay the schedule slightly from this sat to early next week for all installation..hmmm, i hate this waiting feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    Well,that ought to b me!!! Haha...but so so so unfortunately, wing i ordered was delayed..so i have to painfully delay the schedule slightly from this sat to early next week for all installation..hmmm, i hate this waiting feeling
    I know. Do you have pics of your car? Share some if you do

Waiting is hard

The feeling of the first start will make it worth while!

True..waiting sucks..but i kinda believe we boys r just "suckers of pain"..car is at dealer though..mid next week, all pictures will be here........

well, can't really squeeze time to make a drive by video..for now, just a short open/close valve video using my trust worthy blackberry..(pictures/videos r crap with this phone)...it's seriously OEM quiet when closed but not overly obnoxious when open..installation fitment was spot on too ! no brackets were needed to adjust or whatsoever...personally, I don't feel any drone driving in low RPMs..but volume rises as revs climb..maybe mid next week I will find time for small drive by video.

and guys, please pardon for such a crappy video..was under time pressure.......................................... .

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    and guys, please pardon for such a crappy video..was under time pressure.......................................... .
    Sounds almost as good as my Fabspeed exhaust when idled.
    Give us some vid while driving please.
    And I understand android/iphone devices suck big time!