Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    KLINE INNOVATION INCONEL exhaust for Huracan

too bad, phone camera's quality is only this much....but at least, glorious exhaust sound.....

Pretty low quality but the video is pretty good. As a first impression it sounds much better than the race exhaust, thats a bit too raw if you ask me, the Kline has a more refined sound.

yup..the KLINE has a CLEAN sound..it's not DEEP tone..sort of like high end sound systems you know, there ain't any "unwanted / distorted" noise..and It the massive weight savings in the exhaust itself..if time permits in coming days, i'll try find a tunnel or underpass and do another vid at late night...

nice,
    thanks for the detail videos.

Great clips Lui!

Glad you like our stuff guys. The system is complex and will offer significant difference between quiet and loud mode.
    On valves open it is completely free flow.

We already started taking orders! If you want to inquiry don't forget to mention you are a member of huracantalk!

clean sound, light weight , wonderful material.....much lighter than SS, yet more lasting than TI.....just got back from EU trip...will see when over the next days i can make a better video

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    clean sound, light weight , wonderful material.....much lighter than SS, yet more lasting than TI.....just got back from EU trip...will see when over the next days i can make a better video
    Please do! Also install Tapatalk and browse HuracanTalk, u can even upload vids directly from your mobile deviceKLINE INNOVATION INCONEL exhaust for Huracan

Sent from my 3rd iPhone 6 this year using Tapatalk

well, using a blackberry for such isn't the easiest..hahha...been very busy these days for vids,pics..work comes 1st............time is never enough, wish DAY was longer and NIGHT shorter..

KLINE INNOVATION INCONEL exhaust for Huracan-huracan-inco-jpg

More pics soon! The next system is going to Thailand!