Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    KLINE INNOVATION INCONEL exhaust for Huracan
    well, comments on the forums r fabspeed r more towards "bassy" tone..but i would say this is more towards a higher pitch tone..but of course,very subjective issue..vid ? sure...next few days will do..personally i feel idle to take off sound has to sound best 1st..i don't want to sound like a truck taking off...hahah

I think so far this is the most versatile exhaust that i've seen. To be more precise the sound level between valves closed/open is significantly. I think it's the ideal exhaust for someone that lives in a closed residential area and needs a quiet car that can be transformed in a monster once it hits the open road
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

It's extremely quiet when closed..stock quiet..i'm more than glad i got it..stainless steel exhaust have a tendency to sound deeper..while inconel is more towards "howling" pitch..it's my 2nd time dealing with the kline guys and always a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    It's extremely quiet when closed..stock quiet..i'm more than glad i got it..stainless steel exhaust have a tendency to sound deeper..while inconel is more towards "howling" pitch..it's my 2nd time dealing with the kline guys and always a pleasure.
    And a much better option than titanium may i add, that kills any sport sound, it just sounds more louder...
    Last edited by Klauss; 08-17-2015 at 07:46 AM.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Ya...and inconel can withstand heat fatique better than TI.....

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    Ya...and inconel can withstand heat fatique better than TI.....
    Thats correct. Congrats on your choice. As always, we definately need more vids

Sure! But just been raining lots in hk lately...so, when weather is better..what impresses me is their open minded discussion approach that makes me feel more comfortable to deal with..whereas most others are just pushy about selling..and i'm actually a returning customer.