Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Protecting your car
    Any clear bra (transparent protection wrap) should do the job. Any suggestion on a particular brand?

I did Clear Bra over the full front + Mirrors + Side skirts, then I Had a shop here Modesta the rest of the car. I highly recommend Modesta to anyone who wants to protect the car from everyday wear

I put the Ceramic Pro stuff on my Range Rover. Stuff works wonders. It makes the paint so much smoother and glossy. It's really amazing. Water just rolls right off as well as dirt with some heavy water. I did this instead of a clear wrap on my Range Rover cause the guy wanted 8k to wrap it so I only spent 2k on the coating and it essentially builds up the clear coat. May do it on my H. We will see
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I put the Ceramic Pro stuff on my Range Rover. Stuff works wonders. It makes the paint so much smoother and glossy. It's really amazing. Water just rolls right off as well as dirt with some heavy water. I did this instead of a clear wrap on my Range Rover cause the guy wanted 8k to wrap it so I only spent 2k on the coating and it essentially builds up the clear coat. May do it on my H. We will see
    Keep us posted on this please, i heard about this product that is coming here in Europe too. I did not know the price but it was indeed advertised as less than half of the classic wrap.
    It also takes less time to apply it than classic wrap, right?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Another option is Opti Coat for the Aussies, unsure if it is available overseas - Opti-Coat - The Ultimate? Ceramic Paint Protection Coating
    www.diagnostichaus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Keep us posted on this please, i heard about this product that is coming here in Europe too. I did not know the price but it was indeed advertised as less than half of the classic wrap.
    It also takes less time to apply it than classic wrap, right?

It took about 2 almost 3 days to apply and settle. So far I love it. Paint just shines and hardly looks dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    It took about 2 almost 3 days to apply and settle. So far I love it. Paint just shines and hardly looks dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome, i'm really interested! Never was a fun of classic wrap, it only made sense to me if u changed the color. Post up some pics in the sun of your Range, i think more would be interested.
    Also congrats on installing tapatalk buddy, now you'll get notifications and you can browse the forum from ur phoneProtecting your car

Quote Originally Posted by diagnostichaus View Post
    Another option is Opti Coat for the Aussies, unsure if it is available overseas - Opti-Coat - The Ultimate? Ceramic Paint Protection Coating
    The principle seems the same and i think u are right, it only appears to be available to Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Soon, March/April my car will be ready for delivery.
    Did anybody do full paint protection like Xpel, 3M, or Suntek?
    Any preferences?
    At the recommendation of my installer, I had 3m Pro Series film applied to my Huracan. Since then the film has been torn in several places by small stone impacts. It looks gorgeous, but it not very durable.

Making arrangements to have it removed and replaced w/ XPEL Ultimate.

Stay away from 3M Pro Series unless your car is a garage queen.

Quote Originally Posted by doltmo View Post
    At the recommendation of my installer, I had 3m Pro Series film applied to my Huracan. Since then the film has been torn in several places by small stone impacts. It looks gorgeous, but it not very durable.

Making arrangements to have it removed and replaced w/ XPEL Ultimate.

Stay away from 3M Pro Series unless your car is a garage queen.
    Not sure if you read the posts above but you should try the new nano ceramic protection, xpel or any other wrap isn't much better than the one you had, in fact i tend the believe thats pretty much the same product.

Sent from my 3rd iPhone 6 this year using Tapatalk