Gauging interest-2019 Performante take offs F/S wheels/exhaust/seats

Gauging interest-2019 Performante take offs F/S wheels/exhaust/seats
    We are getting ready to start a new twin turbo build on our 2019 Performante Spyder and wanted to gauge interest in some of the take off parts on the car. If there is interest, I am happy to post detailed pictures and pricing on everything. The car has roughly 2,200 miles. PM me for any specific questions

-20" Narvi Forged Wheels-Black W/factory tires. 100% flawless. Available in roughly 2 weeks from today

-Sport bucket seats-Alcantara with green accent/stitching. like new condition 100% complete with mounts. Airbags and occupancy bladder in tact. Mounts have been modified to give 2 seat positions for those that do not want to sit straight up and down or need more headroom. Will not include factory seat belt or under seat harness but these are transferable from your current seats. Available roughly 3 weeks from today

-Ryft Titanium race exhaust. This is Performante specific. The exhaust has roughly 800 miles since new and installed by the dealer. Available roughly 2nd week in March

-Factory sport exhaust-If we sell this, the Ryft will no longer be available. Available now
    Attached Images Attached Images Gauging interest-2019 Performante take offs F/S wheels/exhaust/seats-wheel-1-jpg Gauging interest-2019 Performante take offs F/S wheels/exhaust/seats-wheel-2-jpg Gauging interest-2019 Performante take offs F/S wheels/exhaust/seats-seat-jpg 

How much for the seats and where are you located for shipping purposes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been trying to do some research on their legitimate value. The only set i have actually seen for sale were 15k, I am obviously not expecting that for them. My initial thoughts were 10k complete less then factory seat belt which you should already have if your doing a swap. I am open to a reasonable offer if I am way off base. We are located just outside of Houston. If you are doing a swap, I would possibly consider a trade and some cash just so we have some stock seats in the shop.

Hello,

I would be interested in the exhaust if you would like to message me

Hi are the seats still available?

They are currently still available. I have a local guy pretty interested in them but has not made a commitment to purchase them.

Quote Originally Posted by BRoberts21 View Post
    They are currently still available. I have a local guy pretty interested in them but has not made a commitment to purchase them.
    Sent you pm.