Break Pads for Performante

Break Pads for Performante
    Hi All, I have a 2018 Performante which I predominantly use as a track car. I have now done 4500km on the track and the pads are due for their second replacement. Last time the cost me NZD$5800 at the Lamborghini dealership. Today I made an enquiry at my local Audi dealership thinking R8/lambo maybe same same? Anyway they have quoted me about $1k less. The service manager suggested that I do my own investigation into sourcing the parts. So does anyone here know where I maybe able to get the right pads and a better price?
    Thanks in advance for any direction.
    Last edited by Carwyn; 07-01-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

If you are tracking the car, upgrade to pagid rsc1 pads. $528 USD for fronts and $389 for rear.
    '17 Huracan

Thanks you LuvSpeed. Appreciate the recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Carwyn View Post
    Hi All, I have a 2018 Performante which I predominantly use as a track car. I have now done 4500km on the track and the pads are due for their second replacement. Last time the cost me NZD$5800 at the Lamborghini dealership. Today I made an enquiry at my local Audi dealership thinking R8/lambo maybe same same? Anyway they have quoted me about $1k less. The service manager suggested that I do my own investigation into sourcing the parts. So does anyone here know where I maybe able to get the right pads and a better price?
    Thanks in advance for any direction.
    Hey I invite you to contact us to chat about your braking needs. We should be able to get you set with an aftermarket setup that might perform better and / or last longer - getting you more for your money.

-Mike
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com