FOR SALE: ANRKY AN32 | MINT | 20x9 front | 21x12.5 rear | MADE BY HRE WHEELS

FOR SALE: ANRKY AN32 | MINT | 20x9 front | 21x12.5 rear | MADE BY HRE WHEELS
    Hey guys, haven't posted here much but know a decent of the SoCal Lambo/Huracan owners who can vouch fo me.

Selling my ANRKY AN32's here are the specs:

Link to full photo set: Lamborghini Huracan – Anrky Wheels

Fronts:20x9

Rears: 21x12.5 (deep concave looks insane on the car)

Finish: Brushed Gunmetal Center | Mirror Polished Gunmetal Outer | Gloss Black Inner | Exposed ARP Stainless Steel Hardware

Condition: Literally like new. I encourage anyone that is local to SoCal to come see in person. I have them upstairs in storage at my business in San Diego (Kearny Mesa - Chapparone Auto Body & Painting to be exact)

Quality: These are made at HRE in their state-of-the-art facility here in North County San Diego - Vista, CA (for those of you who are unaware of ANRKY and the impact they've already made on the wheel industry)

List Price: $14,8000

Asking Price: $8000 (price drop $7500) in person (happy to provide shipping quotes just PM me your shipping zip)

Included: Billet ANRKY Centercaps | Still in original ANRKY boxes (complete double walled/insulated boxes so if these need to be shipped they'll come packaged properly)

Thank you for looking! These are already boxed up and ready to go. Feel free to text/call for iPhone pics of packaging/centercaps/lugs (included). Cell is 858.922.1985 email is: mark DOT chapparone AT gmail DOT com

Pics:

Bump price drop: $7500

Bump..looking to move these offers welcome!!