FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit

FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit
    Tecnocraft T4 Carbon Fibre race seats wrapped in OEM black Alcantara with Orange logo in the headrest and orange inverted Y on the seat itself. They come fitted with the Tecnocraft race seat mounting kit and are a direct bolt into the Huracan.
    Was U$6k brand new - hardly done 300miles in them - selling for U$3,500 + shipping.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image1-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image2-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image6-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image8-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image10-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image3-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image4-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-image5-jpg FS: Technocraft T4 Carbon Fibre Seats in OEM Alcantara w/ Orange logo + mounting kit-img_0932-jpg 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Great price and deal! Very good quality and I love the fabric design. Should sell quick. Just be known you will have a airbag light on as no one has figured out a way to bypass the oem seat systems yet.

Thanks Lambofan, its true, fitting these you will have a light on the dash but you know why its there and your brain soon learns to ignore it. I'm the most OCD guy there is and it didnt bother me.
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Bump - Still available.

Bumpety de bump bump