Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-l500-jpgLamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-img_0243-jpgLamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-img_0244-jpgLamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-img_0245-jpgLamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-img_0247-jpgLamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-img_0248-jpgLamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-l500-1-jpgLamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW-l500-2-jpg

This is piece is brand new and was only opened up for pictures. It was bought to be installed, but the car owner changed their mind and now I'm listing it for sale on Ebay. It appears to be a similar Carbon Fiber Spoiler to the Novitec version that is made for the Huracan.

I know or want to mislead anyone that it is a Novitec brand as it doesn't have any name on it. The Novitec version goes for $3,270.00 retail online. Assume this is made overseas and it may or may not be made in the same factory as Novitec, hence the reason I'm selling it much cheaper.

Very high quality product.

See pictures I took of the exact wing in my office. The pictures on the green car come from the internet so you can see what it will look like when installed.

To purchase please goto my ebay auction
Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Carbon Fiber Spoiler Lip Wing - Novitec Style -NEW | eBay

SOLD SOLD SOLD