We've had fantastic feedback on our Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust system for its sophisticated note. Our quad resonators do a great job of unleashing power while encouraging a refined tone. Now, with the press of a button, you can unleash an even more aggressive level of presence. Unleash the full roar of your 4.2L V8 through 70mm straight pipes!

SOUND: Fabspeed's unique valve design provides two very distinct sound modes.

VALVES CLOSED - Exhaust gases are channeled through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated, exotic, and distinctly European exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or on long highway drives, with no droning at any RPM.

VALVES OPEN - Exhaust gases are free to flow straight from the engine unmuffled through 70mm dump tubes with a snarling aggressive scream. The full fury of the 4.2L engine is unleashed with a thunderous and distinct V8 roar accompanied by an intoxicating and menacing burble upon deceleration and a nice bark when downshifting. In-cabin tone is fantastic with no drone; you can freely have a conversation with your passenger as all heads on the block turn in your direction.

WEIGHT: Our Valvetronic X-Pipe System removes a total of 38lbs from the rear, a rather significant amount to improve handling and acceleration.

POWER: The dyno chart below is a comparison between a 2009 R8 V8 that was completely stock, followed by the addition of our Valvetronic X-Pipe Exhaust System. All testing was done on our in-house Dynojet. We saw gains of 9whp and 12 ft/lbs of torque at 4,000 RPM. Peak gains were 5whp and 5 ft/lbs of torque.

Don’t just take our word for it! Here’s what the latest R8 owner had to say after stopping by to have his R8 V8 transformed with a Fabspeed Valvetronic exhaust:

"What a ride home!! How can you smile for 2-1/2 hours straight? Along with buying a new Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust for my 2009 Audi R8 V8, I'm now going to need plastic surgery to unfreeze my face. The sound of my car is absolutely AMAZING. My car is a 2009 and it drove like a 2016 model that I just picked up from the factory in Germany. Wow!!

Where do I start? I traveled about 2-1/2 hours to get to Fabspeed and it was more than worth the trip. From the moment I arrived, everyone, and I mean everyone, took an interest in me and my car. Your staff couldn't have been more welcoming and I could immediately see that this was the Fabspeed culture. I knew that putting an exhaust on an R8 was a difficult job (something like 230 screws), so I wanted to have this work done by true professionals and your staff was fantastic. I stayed in a hotel down the street while the work was being done and to be honest, I couldn't sleep at all with anticipation of what the next day was going to bring. When I showed up at around 10 am, your technicians were almost complete with the installation. I left for some business meetings and when I came back around 3 pm my car was being dyno tested. That was a true thrill. The sound level rivaled a 747 taking off. WOW!!

I love the new Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust for my R8. I love that when the valves are closed, it sounds great and gives the car a very "alive" sound. When it's opened (with the included key fob), the sound is absolutely beyond words. I truly have never heard anything like it before and all your techs said the same thing. They were all smiling. The coolest thing is that I actually met the fellow that handmade my exhaust system and he was just as happy as I was.
I am totally thrilled about Fabspeed. I'm thrilled that I supported a quality American company that makes amazing products and more importantly, cares so much about their customers.

Thank you Fabspeed for making me so HAPPY!!"

CONSTRUCTION: Each valvetronic exhaust is precision-machined using our state-of-the art Unison CNC electric mandrel bender, Haas CNC machines, and hand TIG-welded by our passionate and experienced fabricators. As always, we invite you to come by our shop and showroom for a full tour where you can see our exhaust systems being fabricated first-hand. We are a full service facility with highly experienced technicians ready to install your Valvetronic system with ease.

We're ready to start fabricating your systems with a current lead time of under two weeks! You can see full information and pricing here or message me at any time for discounted forum member pricing and insider info.