Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool New Topic Section Ask a Tech

New Topic Section Ask a Tech
    Hey everyone i thought it would be beneficial to create a help section for your Lamborghini. the purpose of this section is to help either educate or help with issues pertaining to your Lamborghini. it can range models from the the latest and greatest to more vintage models. while i don't have all the answers it definitely provides a medium for us to help our forum family and members as well who might have experienced similar problems. so i hope you feel free to ask away and find this section to be beneficial !!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Just curious. Is there any way to default the start up screen to full tach
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Just curious. Is there any way to default the start up screen to full tach
    let me check i know a few times i had mine default to that screen but need to try a few things......

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    www.famousautosports.com

Let me know, it's getting really annoying to keep pressing the button two times. I just want to start it and bam... the tach
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

My H is due at dealer today or tomorrow and I know the computer is set at transport mode, Before I ask my dealer I was wondering about the performance tune that they offer, if they have to plug up to computer anyway shouldn't this be easy? Does not seem worth the 3-4k
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    My H is due at dealer today or tomorrow and I know the computer is set at transport mode, Before I ask my dealer I was wondering about the performance tune that they offer, if they have to plug up to computer anyway shouldn't this be easy? Does not seem worth the 3-4k
    yes and no. just like everything they all want there money. all the tunes have serial numbers and are associated with a car. even on the aftermarket side its not cheap.. at that kind of money you do something aftermarket and fine tune there performance tune that much more.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    www.famousautosports.com

Thanks, I have already took delivery and my Houston dealer was very good in explaining, they really told me the tune is excellent for the aventador, but I really shouldn't bother with the huracan . They did a excellent job, car was flawless, let me inspect undercarriage, had windows tinted and car cover ready. A+ to lambo of Houston!
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    Thanks, I have already took delivery and my Houston dealer was very good in explaining, they really told me the tune is excellent for the aventador, but I really shouldn't bother with the huracan . They did a excellent job, car was flawless, let me inspect undercarriage, had windows tinted and car cover ready. A+ to lambo of Houston!
    Looking forward to see it! Create a new thread please

What are the other computer modes before "transport mode".. its seems mine was stuck at "production mode" and now needs two ECU's replaced(VCM1 and 2), to work properly. Hard to believe the factory forgot to reset the computer to transport mode and there is no way to reset it here. any thoughts???

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo Orion View Post
    What are the other computer modes before "transport mode".. its seems mine was stuck at "production mode" and now needs two ECU's replaced(VCM1 and 2), to work properly. Hard to believe the factory forgot to reset the computer to transport mode and there is no way to reset it here. any thoughts???
    Only way to reset that is through a dealer or someone like me that has the software. But it's under warranty etc so I would go there but Def needs to be plugged in.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    www.famousautosports.com