Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question "Lifting Failure" (A little confused)

"Lifting Failure" (A little confused)
    Over the past couple days, I have started receiving the following error message: "Lifting Failure", upon bringing the nose lift back down to its standard position.

What's so odd, is that it functions perfectly fine ... always raises, and always lowers, however, from time to time the car will lower with the yellow light continuing to flash to show it's in process, only for it to finally turn red, and display the error message above.

I wondered if anyone has seen this before and if it's a major error, or simply the car just getting somewhat confused?

Thank You.

Seems like a sign of the pump getting weak.

are you lowered?
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

The car lowers successfully to it's usual position if that's what you mean? or, if you're referring to the car itself being modified, no it's all standard

Quote Originally Posted by Sattman View Post
    are you lowered?
    If you install lowering springs does it affect the function of the lift system?

if you are stock then i would take it to the dealer. i was referring to if you were lowered with novitec springs. then its possible the sensor is getting a false reading.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

I've seen this issue several times on my bone-stock 2015. It's most likely to happen for me if I push the button to lower the car before it has completed the "lift" cycle. The flashing red error indication won't clear by simply pushing the button (to lower the car) again - if I remain stationary. I've got to move the car forward 5 or 10 feet before the system will lower the car (and give me the flashing yellow icon as normal)

Update:

Turned out to be a sensor for the lifting system, all replaced under warranty and working perfectly now

I'm lowered and I'm getting the same errors. I'm assuming I just need to adjust the sensors to fool the car into thinking its higher off the ground than it is? Thoughts? Possibly a custom bracket to adjust.

i have seen a few lowered cars with different lowering setup and they don't have any issues.