Angry Directory (phonebook) not syncing

Directory (phonebook) not syncing
    The issue may be caused by the latest iOS 10.3.1?

I did a complete Factory Reset from the car which claims to delete all content.

When I then pair the phone (iPhone 7+) with the car the phone directory is populated with all my contacts (420) and all is fine.

When I come back to car and start the engine the Directory is no longer available (can't click on the icon even), however, the recent and missed calls are showing up fine with the names of the entries - just not the directory?? I understand it could take some time - but even after 30 min drive it is not working.

Any ideas?

The dimmed directory button is a bug. They replaced my whole MMI and I still have the issue. You should be able to transfer your contacts to the car, and not have to sync them each time. But the dimmed Directoy bug still exists in TEL and NAV screens. It's NOT iPhone or iOS related.

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    The dimmed directory button is a bug. They replaced my whole MMI and I still have the issue. You should be able to transfer your contacts to the car, and not have to sync them each time. But the dimmed Directoy bug still exists in TEL and NAV screens. It's NOT iPhone or iOS related.
    Thanks - so there is no solution to this? I will not be able to access the Directory regardless?

Also when I connect the iPhone via cable the sound breaks up every 30 seconds or so - related?

No solution so far. Mine's going in for service in 2 weeks. Hopefully there's a fix by now. The f***ing annoying thing is it's so random, so can't reproduce it all the time. Happens about 75% lately.

Had my MMI replaced today - and like you it did not help - works sometimes - totally unpredictable. I am wondering if it is a bluetooth hardware issue? I tried my phone on another new Huracan and it worked just fine. Anyway - details sent to factory will update it it is resolved.

As stated before... Has nothing to do with BT or phone. I have addresses stored in the Nav and the Directory button disables randomly as well. I have no phone even associated with my MMI. Factory has known about this issue for 2+ years, I doubt they'll bother to fix it (if they're even capabe of) at this point. Best to just ask for a refund on the Nav option.

That's really not acceptable in my opinion - I'll push on and keep you posted if I find a solution.

Does everyone have this problem? Maybe not noticing it?

Directory not Syncing all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by klmc View Post
    That's really not acceptable in my opinion - I'll push on and keep you posted if I find a solution.

Does everyone have this problem? Maybe not noticing it?
    Yes. Have the same problem with the Directory not always syncing. Both my dealer in Montreal and Sarasota are aware of the problem. They say Lamborghini is aware of the problem, but no one seems to know if and when it is going to be rectified! Very frustrating and disappointing!!!!