Sound when reversing and braking

Sound when reversing and braking
    Every time I go into reverse, start rolling and then press the brake there is an odd sound - like a "clunk" - it continues every time I touch the brake pedal. It is only re-producale when reversing but I also sometimes hear the same sound when driving on bumpy roads.

Thoughts?

Thanks

It's the pads moving. If you put the springs in the wrong way you would get this every time you braked going forward. The springs retainers hold the pads to the front of cailiper so when you brake you don't get a clunk. But in reverse you are pushing them back and they knock on the calliper. This only happens on the steel set up as it did this on my R8. Once I had fitted ceramics I never had the issue.

Hope this helps.

If you have ceramics it could still be the same thing. It's just I haven't heard it with my ceramics. But there again I haven't driven it much.

Thanks it helps a lot - I have ceramics but as long as it is not a problem I am ok with that.

I have it too. I don't so much hear it as feel it in on my foot on the dead pedal. Only reversing out of my driveway first few meters.

I brought it to the dealer and there is a solution for this - there is an upgrade kit covered under warranty with adhesive on one side. Will post again once it has been applied.