Please help swapping the Novitec springs.

Please help swapping the Novitec springs.
    Hello everyone,hope all is well.
    Today I removed all my suspensions off the car. I got the upper strut hat loose but I could not remove the black and white harness,(terminals) seperated from the plug. I removed the purple clip inside the plug but couldn't pull out the black and white harness.
    Can I cut the harness then soldering the harness nicely after installed new springs? Does it affects anything?
    Please any help would be greatly appreciated
    Current rides:
    2016 LP610-4
    2014 Top Secret GTR heavy modded
    2014 Tundra tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Nguyen View Post
    Hello everyone,hope all is well.
    Today I removed all my suspensions off the car. I got the upper strut hat loose but I could not remove the black and white harness,(terminals) seperated from the plug. I removed the purple clip inside the plug but couldn't pull out the black and white harness.
    Can I cut the harness then soldering the harness nicely after installed new springs? Does it affects anything?
    Please any help would be greatly appreciated
    Novitec includes a special tool for removing that I believe. I did not do the install myself but had read the instructions and seen the tool and this sounds like what you may be referring too. Hope that helps...

Thanks for the reply buddy. I was refer to how to de pin those two black and white terminals. So I can able to slice out the upper hat. I got the suspension all done that night.
    Please help swapping the Novitec springs.-img_0853-jpg
    Please help swapping the Novitec springs.-img_0854-jpg
    Current rides:
    2016 LP610-4
    2014 Top Secret GTR heavy modded
    2014 Tundra tow rig