Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    580-2 Huracan Fan issue
    On hot days after shutting down, I typically open the rear hatch and provide ample ventilation in the garage to cool everything down.
    2015 Huracan LP610-4 Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    Past:
    2012 McLaren MP4-12C Vorsteriner
    2005 Lamborghini Gallardo Underground Racing Twin Turbo
    2009 Nissan GT-R HKS GT800

Your description sounds like my experience. There are parameters set around when and for how long the fan comes on. Unless you notice that something is malfunctioning with CEL etc. I would now worry about it. Sounds to me like a normal operation.

hot engine

when I get home after a drive, I put one of those floor fan at the front of the car on the floor level and open the garage door about 3 ft high, pop open the rear trunk up too, and blow the air for about hour to cool it off and get the hot air out of my garage...
    the rear exhaust area is HOT after a drive... all that popping explosion creates serious heat I guess... any my exhaust/fabspeed is wrapped... seems to make minimal difference ...lol

I once drove 3h in summer rain with my 06'G, put the car in the garage and came down an hour later. I tell you guys the moisture was horrible, it was like sitting in a sauna in Norway !
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

My garage has aircon.

hot car after drive

it gets hot alright...
    yeah, my garage where the huracan sits has a/c too but I feel bad running a/c to cool down the room so, I still try to run the fan for about 1 hr ; to get most of the initial hotness out of the garage... although, with solar panels now, I could run the a/c more...lol

No, the cooling fan doesn't run in the Huracan once it's shut off, even after hard driving. The fan does continue to run in my 12C after I drive I hard and shut it off. With either car, i open the rear deck and leave the garage open to let the heat out.
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    No, the cooling fan doesn't run in the Huracan once it's shut off, even after hard driving. The fan does continue to run in my 12C after I drive I hard and shut it off. With either car, i open the rear deck and leave the garage open to let the heat out.
    Yes, the fans do run after the car is off.

The climate is quite hot in Hong Kong, the fan keep running for 1-3 minutes after the engine off. The electric fan is quiet, you will notice if you step outside the car, you can easily hear it.
    2016 Lamborghini LP 580
    2015 Mclaren 570S
    2015 Nissan Nismo GTR
    2014 Rolls Royce Wraith
    2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S
    2011 Ferrari 458
    1996 Porsche 911 GT2 (993)
    1988 Lamborghini 25th Anniversary Countach