Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vorsteiner Novara Rear Diffuser - WTB.

Vorsteiner Novara Rear Diffuser - WTB.
    Been thinking of pulling the trigger on the rear diffuser, was just reaching out to anyone that has already for their thoughts/feelings.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

I would stay away from any Vorsteiner products nowadays. If you really want an diffuser i would look for other aftermarket suppliers.

Any reason for thy POV? Personal experience?
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Did you get that wing we talked about put on? For The Novara diffuser do you have to change bumper and then paint? When I got car I thought about doing that but in the end went the easy way and just Agency Power diffuser that installs in less than 30 minutes.

2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    Any reason for thy POV? Personal experience?
    Lets just say that at a certain time when you will need assistance, you can expect to be treated with total ignorance.

Hi Scott,

My whole interaction with that individual was an 8 month nightmare, its now new years eve and I am still chasing the individual for a satisfactory conclusion - I wont say anymore at this point as I am still seeking resolution. However I will be posting a thorough break down of what happened in due course.

Cheers

Novara

For me, that looks like an ideal way to finish off the rear end. I want to keep my Akra's so I wont be going for the centre pipe option.
    Attached Images Attached Images Vorsteiner Novara Rear Diffuser - WTB.-novara-jpg 

I'd be really happy if someone just made a replacement for the stock diffuser with more aggressive fins. I like the AP piece from the rear, but the fact you can tell it is an add-on and doesn't go all the way across makes me hesitant about it. And unfortunately all the replacement c/f diffusers have the same little baby bump fins as the stock one. I guess it was easier to make them from a mold made from a stock one, but it seems like it wouldn't have been that much trouble to lengthen the fins a bit.

The Huracan really doesn't even have a diffuser, just a couple little fins on bottom of bumper. Most cars have a separate piece that makes up the diffuser. My R8 had a boring diffuser so replaced it with a carbon fiber one with bigger fins. So it really doesnt bother me that the AP is an add on piece

2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    The Huracan really doesn't even have a diffuser, just a couple little fins on bottom of bumper. Most cars have a separate piece that makes up the diffuser. My R8 had a boring diffuser so replaced it with a carbon fiber one with bigger fins. So it really doesnt bother me that the AP is an add on piece

I put the exact same diffuser on my R8, and it looks great. But you can't tell the R8 diffuser is a replacement because the rear bumper is made differently, and the replacement diffuser integrates with the bumper in the same place as the stock piece. The Huracan lower piece (agree it's really a misnomer to call it a diffuser) unfortunately goes all the way across and is not c/f, so adding a c/f piece to it kind of stands out IMO (both because of the difference in material and the difference in length). I'd like to see one of the AP pieces on a car in person though, as sometimes pictures can be misleading.