Libetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together

Libetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together
    hey guys just got all the stuff together and sent the car to my boys performance shop last week. Just got some pics today ill share it with you guys its not done yet probably not until another week or two i got the full fender exchange didnt feel like cutting into my car haha so now i spare parts to store which i didnt think of until now LOL
    '
    So my huracan has a MorphAutoDesign kit which is still my fav kit. What i wanted to do in the beginning was just get the wide body from LB but they forced my ass to get the whole kit,
    I was going to put two kits together which i dont think anyone has done of this style. So i bought the whole LB kit and the only piece which doesnt fit is the front fangs from the MAD kit which sucks i love the front 2 peices of MAD they are super strong and looks so cool.
    SO the boys at MorphAutoDesign if you guys can figure out a way for me to fit the front fangs im all ears haha
    Also got a 3pc Brixton Froged set of wheel getting made right now so waiting on those to finish up the car

here is the LB kit that they are putting on right now not complete yet

Libetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4541-jpgLibetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4537-jpgLibetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4528-jpgLibetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4526-jpg

more to come hopefully it will be finished soon
    1991 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo ll White
    1999 BMW M3 Full Zeemax wide body kit 1999 Techno Violet Purple
    2001 Mercedes S 55 AMG Metallic Silver
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

SWEET!!! can't wait to see the finished product. Gonna be sick!
    IG: @MATTATTACK009

YT: MATTATTACK

haha thanks bro... yea i cant wait myself! Just hope i dont ruin the kit right away because SF streets are the worse nothing but hills and potholes and im use to just going over it when i had the MAD kit since it was so strong now i gotta be on egg shells kinda
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

ok its done!

Libertywalk Widebody Huracan
    Brixton Forged - PF10 Targa Series 3pc Step Lid Rims
    Airrex Suspension
    FiExhaust

Looking all crazy for SEMA in a few days gonna be on display

Libetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4873-jpgLibetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4861-jpgLibetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4859-jpgLibetrywalk Wide body + FiExhaust + Airrex getting put together-img_4939-jpg

IG @Simonc104

Nice work. What size wheels and tires?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambofan35 View Post
    Nice work. What size wheels and tires?
    Thanks bro!

20s on front and back and actually had no time to get new tires haha because we totally forgot to order them luckily the stock tires from stock rims fit perfectly.

I had in the beginning ordered 20s front 21s on the back but Brixton Forged said it was structurally not safe to drive with it like that since im riding on air suspension or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG @Simonc104