Huracan Body Kit recommendations

Huracan Body Kit recommendations
    Hey guys I'm finally going to be able to buy my dream car and I was hoping you expert's might be able to help me.

I saw the Mansory wide body kit with the insane diffuser and rear carbon rear intakes and fell in love. I was kind of heart broken to find it'll cost 60k euros before installation and figured it might just not be realistic for my budget.

What would you recommend along the same lines but more affordable?

Only other kit I saw that looked somewhat nice was the Vorsteiner Novara Body Kit but the rear wasn't as great. I think the factory rear is very boring. I really want to get a 2 tone look and love the white with black (or carbon even better) front bumper, side Blades, rear diffuser and roof.

Any recommendations would be welcome. Does anyone think a wrap is worth a shot and might look decent?

Looking forward hearing ideas. I'm in Canada.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Huracan Body Kit recommendations-screenshot_20180506-035116-jpg Huracan Body Kit recommendations-screenshot_2016-10-03-14-45-51-01-jpg Huracan Body Kit recommendations-lamborghini-huracan-torofeo-jpg Huracan Body Kit recommendations-vorsteiner-huracan-novara-ff-103-carbon-graphite_27249925783_o-jpg 

At 60k euros, Mansory is for sure not worth it. In the end it's a body kit. At that rate, you can go buy a Perfomante instead of a 610 + Mansory kit. If you can find a Huracan with a Mansory kit already on it, go for it. 100% chance that depreciation will have hit it hard.

The Vorsteiner rear isn't bad but you're right in that it's probably the most aggressive rear. Have you seen their V2 option? It puts the exhaust up into the middle of the bumper like the Perfomante or I should I say, the Perfomante copied Vorsteiner with the real dual exhaust up top. haha
    2011 Ferrari 458 Coupe
    2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum
    2012 BMW Z4